Wine to go with pulled pork sandwiches

I was thinking something like an 07 St Cosme CdR or a Carlisle Zin, what say y’all?

Zin, all the way…no question

I would think any wine that you’d server at a schmarmitzvah would be fine with the pulled pork

[rofl.gif]

Schmarms are great for whipping out pulled pork!

is that the mitzvah or the re-mitzvah

My first reaction was Zin or maybe new world syrah. That’s all assuming you’re dead set against an iced cold beer or sweet tea. :smiley:

I think it’s gonna be a Carlisle Zin.

I’m not against cold beer, but the wife hates beer!

A Diet Dr. Pepper would be good, too [dance2.gif]

Well by definition Tyler, a Schmarmitzvah is a re-mitzvah.

Better yet try a REAL Dr. Pepper from Dublin, Texas in glass bottle made with real pure cane sugar. :sunglasses:

i would probably go with zin as well.

Zin.

I thought it was Waco, TX?

Yup, zin or high/octane syrah/shiraz. Oh hell . . . I had a wonderful Cremant d’Alsace rose around Christmas that would have fit the bill perfectly. Rose of any kind for that matter.

Waco is the home of Dr. Pepper. However, the bottling company in Dublin is the only bottling company in the U.S. that still bottles the original formula with real sugar in glass bottles.

Without a doubt - Zin. And, for me, Zin beats a cold beer with BBQ most anytime. The one exception to that rule would be after loading and stacking hay on a hot August afternoon. Zin and BBQ are a 4th of July requirement around our house.

Huh?
I’m sorry. This does not compute. [swoon.gif]

Lambrusco, certo! You get the red wine flavors and zest of Zin / Syrah and the bubbles and refreshing coldness of Beer. Best of both worlds.

We finally set Roberto up with an irresistible thread for Lambrusco!!!

Glad to have you hanging out here with us, and please do notice the Brasilian spelling of Berserkers (instead of the over-extracted Mollydooker version Berzerkers)

I would probably go with Zin also unless the pork is really spicy. Then I would go with a sparkling Gamay or Robert’s Lambrusco or beer!