Top Cities For Frozen Pizza

Des Moines, Minneapolis and Milwaukee in that order. Laverne and Shirley must be proud.

OTOH, Portland - the craft beer capital of the nation - boasts the largest gross sales numbers for PBR in the country. Go figure.

Portland citizens buy Pabst Blue Ribbon??? WTF

Yeah, lots of frozen pizza when I go back to WI. Orv’s (our favorite) is on sale for 5 for $10!!

5 for $10…must be some good stuff. How does cardboard taste?

Hey, they are actually quite good. Sauce is good, real Wisconsin cheese…amiright Jan?

It’s mostly the rebellious crowd under 35, but yes. Largest market in the country for PBR. Not per capita . . . GROSS SALES!

Why? There has got be so many other great options.

It’s cheap and it’s a statement. Not everyone likes hoppy, spendy beers. I do.

If i wanted water i would drink PBR.

No, you’d drink Coors light which is the same as making love in a canoe or a rowboat. F***ing close to water.

Anyway you look at it…somebody is getting wet.

Lonsdale, MN. Can’t escape frozen pizza even when you “go out” to eat … not to mention the 8 out of 12 months when your “freshly baked” pizza arrives frozen.

BTW, nice to be here … thanks for the invite, xxxxxx … the guilty party knows who they are! [haha.gif] [drinkers.gif] [drinks.gif] [haha.gif] [berserker.gif]

Right on !
This is my go to pizza on nights when Sandia is working and it’s just me and the kids. Much better than the typical supermarket frozen food pizza. I’ve seen it on sale for 6/$10. Not many better deals out there.