Batali Found Not Guilty

Not sure which form to put this in so I guessed Food would be the best

Now if they had only charged him with Over Salting (in the 2nd Degree) they could easily nailed his orange hide, head, and crocs to the door.

I have to say that the Del Posto tasting dinner me and wife had about 7 years ago in NYC was fantastic.

My experience is the same. I was invited to an Italian wine trade tasting at Del Posto about that long ago and the food afterwards was also outstanding. I remember a large whole roast - probably standing rib - that might have been the best red meat I have ever had.

1 Like

His steak place in Vegas was tremendous…and tremendously expensive. He and his partner (Lidia’s son) got run out of the Palazzo.

very very good spot. loved it

Ditto here. Must have been 7-10 years ago my wife and I were in NY and did the tasting menu and wine pairing.
Easily in my top 10 list of best dinners food wise and we have eaten at a lot of the top rated restaurants in the US.

Had a great food & wine pairing experience at Babbo 10+ years ago; one of the best I’ve had. Mario on the other hand can rot…

I’ve only been to Osteria Mozza in LA and it was great. Eataly is also an annual stop to put together gift baskets for xmas.

Agree. Terrible meal at Babbo years ago, oversalted and wayyyy undercooked pasta, complete with a pushy sommelier practically forcing overpriced wines on our group.