Steam Oven & Range for kitchen remodel

We’re finally remodeling the kitchen! We will have room for a 60” range top, wall oven, and a plumbed steam oven.

RANGE:

I like BlueStar or Wolf but Marty is loyal to Viking. I need a very low simmer setting as I cook large pots of collard greens overnight (Marty’s mom’s recipe - I’m not messing with it!). I hate that our current Viking range only has large burners so I can’t really use a small pot.

OVENS:

I already have the Anova Precision Oven, which I love. Hopefully, that and an induction hot plate plus vacationing will get us through the construction.

I’m leaning towards Wolf wall ovens as I have one now and like it much better than the one in our Viking range/oven.

For Steam Ovens, Miele seems to be the way to go, but which model?

I do A LOT of baking. Big roasts are a regular occurrence for us. I bake sourdough loaves 2-4 times every week. I’ve been obsessed with baking panettone at home for the past year, so I need capacity and absolute precision in the ovens.

Anyone have feedback on any of these?

Can’t comment on any specific items you mentioned, other than to stay away from Viking. We are in the middle of swapping out all of our five year old Viking appliances that are nothing more than steaming garbage with flashy badging. Burners that take 25+ minutes to boil a pot of water for pasta and ovens that needed an hour to get above 350 (forget about using both ovens at once!) were some of our big complaints. So far, we’re very happy with our Wolf cooktop and Monogram wall ovens (I wish they had steam, though).

Thanks. I’ll keep it in my anti-Viking arsenal. :wink: