ThermoWorks is the best!

So this happened to my mk4 :frowning:
20220328_194421.jpg
couldn’t remember when I bought it, but shot an email off to support, and their response is pretty awesome, imo:;

I’m sorry to hear that your Thermapen has cracked and may not be working. Classic Thermapens and Thermapen Mk4s come with a 2-year warranty; Thermapen ONEs come with a 5-year warranty. This Thermapen was purchased in March 2016 putting it about 6 years old.

Since you are outside of that 2-year period, we offer affordable repair services for the Thermapen for $35.

If you prefer to trade-in your Thermapen, we’re happy to offer you 35% off the regular price of a Classic Thermapen (so, $53.95; normally $83), or 35% off our brand new Thermapen ONE ($68.25; normally $105).

Because the trade-in discount is only available to customers whose Thermapens are outside of the warranty period and need repair, if you wish to trade-in your Thermapen for a Classic Thermapen or a Thermapen ONE, you’ll need to return your current Thermapen back to us. Once we receive it, we’ll ship the discounted Classic Thermapen or Thermapen ONE to you.

Please let us know whether you prefer to repair or replace your Thermapen. Once we hear from you, we’ll get the process started right away.

Pretty darn generous for a unit that’s four years out of warranty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have excellent customer services dealings with ThermoWorks as well. Several have been replaced under warranty or at a super low price.

And they’re the most useful products too. Good company.

Can confirm as well. They replaced a defective probe attachment, no questions asked. Excellent products, great customer service.

7E8FBF4A-0862-4744-8E8E-81F26182A8D2.jpeg
Oddly, my three year old Mk4 has cracks from the lcd screen out to the edges from the corners. Hard to see but there is also one on the lower corner. Take good care of this so not sure what happened.