Do you like any Girl Scout cookies? (Poll Added)

Do you like any Girl Scout cookies? (Poll)

• Lemon-Ups
  • Trefoils
  • Do-si-dos
  • Samoas
  • Tagalongs
  • Nope
  • Thin Mints
  • S’mores
  • Toffee tastic

0 voters

Just got the notice and of course buy them for support of the scout in the family.
The first year I donated them back, but last year I bought the whole range but the only ones I went back to were the Samoa and Lemon. Thinking of going all Samoa (or donating again). What’s everyone’s choice.

Tagalongs all the way!

Thin Mints

1 Like

Same here, definitely thin mints

1 Like

None are worth the calories. I just write a check.

2 Likes

How do I tell that to my niece [wink.gif]

Buy some and give them away?

1 Like

The office sales are annoying as all heck. Tagalongs are tasty though

Gross.

1 Like

Well it’s true I probably could do that these days. I used to get an adorable phone call With the sales pitch. These days it’s a text message with a link [head-bang.gif]

(Not sure why the poll reset?)

I think they are not far from being poison, but some of them do taste good.

Flawed Poll, you can only make one selection.

Mods, can we move this to the Curmudgeon Thread?

2 Likes

Tagalogs and Thin Mints.

In the last 20 years I only ever ate them at work. I and other people would buy them for a co-worker’s daughter, eat one or two, and put the rest in the pantry.

Brian,
You like them all? I’ll have my niece send you a text [rofl.gif]

Thin Mints haven’t been as good since they switched to a chocolate cookie. I’m still a sucker for the occasional Tagalong and Samosa.

1 Like

Do si dos, double peanutty goodness

No, but that’s not a slight on the girl scouts, as I can’t think of any commercial/prepackaged cookies that are good. If I’m going to eat a cookie it’s going to be homemade or something from a local bakery.

Agreed.

Trefoils pair exceedingly well with Angry Orchard Crisp Apple cider. It makes for an apple pie a la mode feel.

Thin mints, just out of the freezer, then dipped in peanut butter, is also delicious.

1 Like

Lemon ones are underrated .