Truffles 2019

Hi All, anyone care to share coupon/discount codes for the season? Sabatino had one for 30% off last week.
Also, how is the quality this year?
Much appreciated.
Bob

Just now received a 40% off deal from Sabatino.
Can’t speak to quality this year.
https://www.sabatinotruffles.com/products/fresh-white-truffles-tuber-magnatum-pico-1-2-oz?utm_campaign=White%20Truffle%20SALE%20(round%203)%20(Hy82SF)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJkZW5uaXNhdHRpY2tAZ21haWwuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiTDlQOTI5In0%3D&variant=30277794725967

quality is excellent and abundant. pricing depends on size and class, so make sure you ask what you’re getting. size and class dependent, it can be $1200/lb - $2300/lb

No discount code

Will be in Piedmont late next week. Looking forward to the quality and abundance.

White40

I ordered an ounce for $130 shipped.

How’d you get $10 shipping? They’re $120 + $24 shipping for me :slight_smile:.

Your right. $144 total. I’m always looking for good excuses to buy stuff…like disregarding shipping. But I still had math wrong somehow.

Regardless it seems like a decent price if you want them now. There probably is a 50% coupon coming though (there was last year).

We had our annual white truffle dinner on October 26. For the large truffles we paid $3973/kg or $1805/lb. The price was less for the medium and less again for the small. The consensus was this year’s truffles were one of the better years we have had. The aromatics were superb and the taste excellent.

Thanks all. Great price and timing on the Sabatino and I grabbed some for my groups annual truffle dinner…glad to hear the quality is good this year.

I wish we could get $4 per gram here in NY for good (and large) white truffles! About $115 per oz…

Any new good sources or coupon codes? The Sabatino one no longer working.

Bump!

had another terrific 2 from regalis last week. seems prices have come down a bit with supply going up.

Urbani 25% off appears Black Friday stillOn.

Costco
Fresh white truffles
$320 for 2 oz. with included Fed-ex priority overnight delivery.

https://www.costco.com/fresh-italian-winter-white-truffles-(2oz).product.11248178.html

Sabatino is running a flash sale with 40% off white truffles. Use code EXCLUSIVE40

Promotion active from 12:00PM EST on 12/11 to 12:00PM EST on 12/12. Truffles ship as an overnight delivery as soon as they are placed. Pre-orders and delayed shipping requests cannot be fulfilled at this time.

Sabatino again has 40% off Winter40 code. Might as well enjoy staying in this weekend.

$19 per ounce now and free shipping but minimum 1/2 pound. I’m tempted but that’s a lot of truffles while in isolation!