2 Drawer Dishwasher - odd question

Downgraded our Bosch DW to our lake house and picked up a 2 drawer Fischer & Paykel for our main casa. With the Bosch you could tell from the display if it had been run and the dishes were clean. With the 2 drawer we’ve resorted to sticky notes to indicate a clean drawer, which works but looks like crap. Has anyone come up with a creative way to tell at a glance which of the 2 drawers is clean? I’m thinking of something that looks like a small abacus with 2 beads that sits on the counter (left is clean, right not). Outside appears to be plastic, so magnets won’t work.
Any advice appreciated.

try this
https://www.amazon.com/Allinko-Dishwasher-Indicator-Resistant-DishesCLean/dp/B07C422JB3/ref=asc_df_B07C422JB3/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241926413680&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1420002803451496789&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9060351&hvtargid=pla-452764896854&psc=1

and another

I have the same dishwasher and the display shows “0” when it has run. But mine is maybe 2-3 years old – perhaps they changed that?

We got the model with unevenly sized drawers, which I think is new. Nothing shows when complete

Not familiar with the machine, but wouldn’t it be obvious by looking at the dishes? Our Bosch has a display but it’s no good if someone has opened it (to get a cup or whatever) and not emptied it. The display goes from 0 / clean to auto 2+ hrs ‘ready’ mode. It’s not hard to check the dishes.
This is a first world problem I think.

Oh that is a bummer. The I guess some of the suggestions people have above. What you really need is to have something to indicate you have turned on one of the drawers. You could get creative and put some sentimental thing (a bowl, or statue, or some other trinket from a trip that is significant for you and your family), and place that above the drawers to indicate one was turned on (left for top, right for bottom, or obviously the reverse if you prefer!). Or if it makes sense given the thing, rightside up for the top, upside down for the bottom. Just some ideas.

Our problem was knowing which drawer to load so we don’t get to the end of the day with two half-filled drawers. We just tie a ribbon on the handle of the “active” drawer with a cow hitch. It’s easy, effective, and my kids learned another knot.

I have a system that may sound confusing, but it is rather simple. I always use the top drawer first, and when I am going to run it and add the soap, I also add soap to the bottom. If there are dishes in the drawer, I check if there is soap, and if there is, the dishes are dirty and that drawer needs to run. If no soap, then it ran and they are clean.

I may be oversimplifying things but I just open the door and look.

Do you simply look, or do you have to pick things up and examine? I used to do that, but my system really is easy.

In ur house if there are dishes in there they are dirty. They always get emptied at the end of the cycle as do the washer and dryer. Dava wouldn’t have it any other way.

That’s a great suggestion. Thanks.