Induction Cookware Recs Needed

I searched various threads, though didn’t find specific recs for induction cookware sets. We need to make a purchase ASAP…any thoughts on Analon or Greenpan? The latter has a ceramic set that looks interesting. We would prefer non stick if there are good results.

Many of the online reviews are critical of chipping, non stick failures, etc…looking to the board for honest feedback.

TIA

The Ballarini induction series of nonstick pans works really well for me.

I have owned an induction stove/oven for over 2 years. I am extremely happy w. this Cuisinart set that I got from Amazon. Heat very evenly and extremely easy to clean -https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-77-17N-Piece-Classic-Stainless/dp/B01LHG4EES/ref=sr_1_1?crid=X8AX7N90DJ8X&keywords=cuisinart+induction+ready+cookware&qid=1554386008&s=gateway&sprefix=cuisinart+induction+%2Caps%2C157&sr=8-1

Appreciate the responses…will research tonight.

Hi Adam - I recently moved to a new home and now have an induction stove. I use All Clad copper core pots and oans, as well as Lodge cast iron pans and my Creuset dutch oven. All work well - more a matter of my learning curve after a lifetime of a cooking on a gas range.

Sherri…Thank you for your post…I just came home with an All Clad hard-anodized set from Macys…got a great deal on it…hope we like it.