Best place to buy a Le Creuset Dutch Oven?

We’ve had good luck at their outlet store. Happens to be one not far from us (Ventura County Ca) Don’t know about other parts of the country.

Outlet on sale.

RueLaLa has featured then a couple times in recent months…cant comment on prices, but they were discounted.

Sur la table often has sales.

Homegoods / TJ Maxx / Marshalls has them at good prices sometimes. They are probably seconds or have some flaw, but I’ve been using one for fifteen years with no problem. As mentioned, Williams Sonoma and Sur la Table also have good sales at times.

Yep, we have some pieces purchased for very good deals at HomeGoods. The ones we have didn’t have any noticeable flaws at all.

I got my 4.5 qt with stainless steal knob for $105 at the Le Creuset Outlet in Cabazon (on the way to Palm Springs). They always have good sales there and I would highly suggest taking a trip out there.

Tuesday Morning often has Le Creuset, though I understand items vary greatly from location to location.

Outlet. As much as 50% off at times. First quality.

Got mine at the Belz Outlet in orlando

Free is good. Now you need a Staub

Outlets have excellent prices as long as you really don’t care about color.

Cheers!
Marshall

Outlet for sure. Each one in the photo was 30-60% off and each was bought at an outlet.
IMG_20190309_173800.jpg

So this will happen in SoCal early May.

take it for a spin yet? What’d you make?