Flannery Holiday Sale (some good stuff)

Different discounts (15% to 30%) on a bunch of meat.

I love the Pave cut (8 oz.) and with the discount, a very nice price of $35.

Sale ends Dec. 14.

Been waiting for those Wagyu Pave nuggets to go on sale again - got a handful of the 6 and 8 oz. Hoping for a better deal on BerserkerDay (hint, hint, Bryan…)

That’s clutch timing, as I planned on serving a Cali reserve rib roast for Christmas Eve dinner!

I had to try a waygu rib cap. Merry Christmas to me!

I hope you have some wine you can enjoy with that! Maybe some bottles of ‘poop’? [cheers.gif]

I’ve been working on clearing LOTS of freezer space [cheers.gif]

Of course this happens right after I put in a large order. Oh well. It’s not like I had the choice to wait - we were out of Flannery beef! It was an emergency.

Wish it was the regular rib eyes

The Pave is sold out. Bummer.

You’ll love it. I ordered 3 this time.

Looks like both 6 oz. and 8 oz. are still available on the site.

Pricing is inconsistent across the site - ex: Jorge cut is 36 oz for $68, but shows up for $60 (plus chocolates) in the gift section.

@Albert - you have to go to the Wagyu dropdown and then they pop.

Speaking of Wagyu… I can’t imagine a Wagyu rib cap. See: TUMS Antacid Products and Heartburn Medication

(quick addendum - I ordered a Wagyu rib cap)

That’s bc gift boxes are on sale

When I went in yesterday the max I was allowed to order was one. I went back today and I got my order in. Thanks!

How have you guys been cooking the pave?

searing hot cast iron for 1-2 minutes per side, pave like buttah

All 4 sides? Or two?

I put an order in for a few of the pave cut and a few of the CA Reserve petite NY’s last week with the hopes of cooking off a few for NYE. This was my first order from them and I was very pleased with the packaging a quick shipping. I’ve been eyeing up this website for a little while after hearing everyone on here rave about them.

The actual architecture of the website…not so much, but if the product is good I won’t complain!

TW

Weber kettle reverse sear

I picked up six.