Capital Grille nice offer ending tonight 11/18

Sorry I couldn’t give more notice but Capital Grille the well known and in my opinion very high quality steak houses are running a nice offer ending tonight. They are offering a Wagyu Burger in a couple of different preparations plus a glass of pretty darn good Antinori wine for $25. There are 3 different wine choices you can pick your glass from. #1 2013 Villa Antinori Chianti Classico Riserva (always pretty solid) probably a $30 btl. #2 2014 Antica Atlas Peak Napa Valley and is a $40+ btl or #3 2014 Col Solare blend a $50+ btl from Wa that I have tried before and thought was pretty damn good.

Assuming you appreciate the quality of Wagyu beef the talent of the restaurants kitchen, and enjoy any of these pretty good wines, it’s a great value. I will be taking my gf tonight to take advantage of it before it ends.

Hope I don’t sound like an ad for the restaurant as I am not affiliated, just a fan who enjoyed enormously a wine dinner there ,a few weeks ago at the Tampa location.

I did this at the Boca location. Waygu Burger was great (I got the one with carmelized onions), and the Antica Atlas Peak was a good match for it.