Cheese and music

Food - recipes, reviews, and discussion
John Morris
GCC Member
GCC Member

Cheese and music

#1 Post by John Morris » November 8th, 2018, 5:59 am

Science knows no bounds:

“The writing of legislation is perhaps the highest art form the United States has yet achieved, even more original and compelling than the television commercial.” – Gore Vidal, 1974

It's hard for a $35 zin to compete with a $100 cabernet that tastes the same. – me, 2018

Ron Slye
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Cheese and music

#2 Post by Ron Slye » November 9th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Well that is probably an angle no one has thought of. I can imagine a line of vintage cheeses distinguished by the date of the concert they attended......

Makes me curious about whether watching comedy or tragedy affects the taste of a cheese. Or if there is difference between eating cheese on the tenth floor versus the fiftieth floor. Or if the enjoyment of a particular slice of cheese is affected by a loud dog barking ten feet away. So many things to investigate!

mattcitrang
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Cheese and music

#3 Post by mattcitrang » November 9th, 2018, 12:25 pm

Ron Slye wrote:
November 9th, 2018, 12:14 pm
Well that is probably an angle no one has thought of. I can imagine a line of vintage cheeses distinguished by the date of the concert they attended......

Makes me curious about whether watching comedy or tragedy affects the taste of a cheese. Or if there is difference between eating cheese on the tenth floor versus the fiftieth floor. Or if the enjoyment of a particular slice of cheese is affected by a loud dog barking ten feet away. So many things to investigate!
Please do and let us know your findings.

Return to “Epicurean Exploits”