Stir Fry sauce recommendations

Does anybody have a go to stir fry sauce that you love? I’ve tried a bunch and am having trouble landing on one that is a go to permanent keeper. I’m using a cast iron wok which works great but just can’t seem to find the perfect sauces. Alternatively if you have recommendations for cookbooks I should probably do that as well as I don’t have any in the category for some reason.

I use a combination of sweet chili sauce, Hoisin, and some Char Siu Bao sauce, along with some Shaoxing rice wine. It may be a little sweet for some, and it’s mostly a ‘use what you’ve got’ concoction… but we like the result.

Mix of yoshidas gourmet (which i am sure is the velveeta of the stir fry world) and house of tsang sechuan sauce and a bit of shoyu.

I usually do soy sauce, a tiny bit of sesame oil, sweet chili garlic sauce, a touch of fish sauce, and a bit of rice vinegar.

Anyone have a good low/no salt/sugar stir fry sauce?

I’d highly recommend books by Fuchsia Dunlop (e.g. Every Grain of Rice or Land of Plenty). In a way she’s the western emissary to Chinese cuisine. I feel like after picking these up I’ve greatly upped my stir fry game in the past year.

Soy sauce. Rice wine. Hoisin sauce. Little bit of sugar. White pepper. Call it a day

Try this for inspiration:
3 cup chicken.jpg

Shocking that we have no childish thinly veiled comment from Victor on this as it would pertain to bond markets.

I have dipped into China Moon Cookbook (may Barbara Tropp rest in peace) and heartily recommend it. You must make multiple things to do most recipes. A very good way to spend several hours. In grad school I had a japanese classmate who showed me how to make okazu (something to have with rice). Simple soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, brown sugar and various peppers.