Kitchen Appliance Recommendations

Food - recipes, reviews, and discussion
Chris S p i k e s

Kitchen Appliance Recommendations

#1 Post by Chris S p i k e s » August 25th, 2018, 6:48 am

My BIL is building a house and has asked me for some advice. He's not a gourmand, but does a fair amount of cooking - especially in large groups. I want to give him recommendations that are very good performers, rock solid reliability, and ideally easy clean up where it's applicable. Money isn't a huge constraint, but where's there's a huge jump to the highest end, that won't be necessary. He doesn't need exotic. Appearance is important, but not the #1 consideration.

My first advice on refrigerator is to go ahead and spend the money on Sub-Zero. Ours is 20 years old and performs great.

Need advice on stove top and ovens (double). Is Blue star worth it?

Thanks!

cjsavino
GCC Member
GCC Member

Re: Kitchen Appliance Recommendations

#2 Post by cjsavino » August 25th, 2018, 7:08 am

We went with a Thermador double oven, electric and have been very happy with it.

The cooktop is a 36” five burner Thermador also, good heat output
Chris

S teve R edenbaugh
GCC Member
GCC Member

#3 Post by S teve R edenbaugh » August 25th, 2018, 8:50 am

Sub-Zero fridge and Wolf 6-burner range top in last years kitchen remodel. I love the precise heat control and the classic red knob look of the Wolf.

Chris S p i k e s

#4 Post by Chris S p i k e s » August 25th, 2018, 9:03 am

I just checked his preliminary floor plans and FWIW he has 40" allocated for his stovetop. The ovens are side by side. And, his main refrigerator and freezer are separated, so individual units.

I'll also take any negative comments about brands. It seems like I've read some "all show and no go" comments about some of the high ends like Viking.

Yao C

#5 Post by Yao C » August 25th, 2018, 10:18 am

Blue Star is excellent; we switched away from them to Thermador when we moved and I’ve always regretted it. Their heat output is amazing

I’ve had bad experiences with older Wolf units where the burners don’t light reliably. Also the knobs get hot if you’ve been cooking for a while, which is a trivial issue but I find it disturbing
C h 0 o n 6

Sarah Kirschbaum

#6 Post by Sarah Kirschbaum » August 25th, 2018, 11:27 am

Blue Star Platinum is the only range we'd ever consider, and worth every penny to us for solid, non-appearance reasons, though they are attractive for sure. I'd say there are several other brands in the same quality level. I don't think one is better than the other, when you've reached that level, they are just different. Whether it's worth it to your BIL is, of course, a matter of personal value.

Not appliances, but I would recommend for anyone designing a kitchen - put in a pot filler and two sinks, if you can.

John S

#7 Post by John S » August 25th, 2018, 12:38 pm

Hard to go wrong with sub zero and wolf if they are in the "correct" price range.
John Sprow

RichardFlack
GCC Member
GCC Member

#8 Post by RichardFlack » August 25th, 2018, 12:58 pm

We have a double sink where the divide comes about 2/3 way up so you can get extra wide stuff in across both sinks. Franke Fragranite Peak Onyx matte black (PGK1600N iirc). Tones with Caesarstone Jet Black counters. Of course that likely isn't in your palette! But thought I'd mention the idea. Very happy with the sink,it's very affordable even when you add the extras (steel roller bar drainer is great idea.

Sounds like your budget for stove and fridge is way above what mine was so my recommendations there likely not relevant.

Pot filler - a related idea would be one that runs boiling water for tea etc. Would depend on where things are, appliance garage, sink, kettle etc. If I had a larger budget I likely would have done that.

Chris S p i k e s

#9 Post by Chris S p i k e s » August 25th, 2018, 2:46 pm

Richard, I wouldn’t be so sure about your budget assumptions. His budget will allow him to do whatever is important to him but I know he doesn’t want to blow money unnecessarily if there are items that perform well at a lower cost and still have a nice appearance. Think of it as being smart with a nice budget. Where things matter, spend the money and where things are less expensive but do a great job, consider those.

I kind of want to present him with a top end choice and a good, but less expensive alternative.

Probably most importantly, I want to tell him to avoid brands that may be popular with decorators but don’t deliver at their price point.

Steven Miller

#10 Post by Steven Miller » August 25th, 2018, 3:32 pm

We landed this counter depth Whirlpool for $1,000 less than it's currently selling for. Home Depot had a crazy sale on its release a year ago. I would put this fridge on the consideration list. Never had a fridge that makes it so easy to access everything. (Note all the colors except black or white are on sale NOW for ~$2500)

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Whirlpool-2 ... /301751944

For dishwasher, Bosch of course

https://thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-dishwasher/
tread lightly

Brian Gilp

#11 Post by Brian Gilp » August 26th, 2018, 4:55 am

If the blue star cooktops are made to the same standard as the range then it’s worth it. I have some issues with the oven but nothing but praise for the burners.

Sarah Kirschbaum

#12 Post by Sarah Kirschbaum » August 26th, 2018, 5:18 am

Brian Gilp wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 4:55 am
If the blue star cooktops are made to the same standard as the range then it’s worth it. I have some issues with the oven but nothing but praise for the burners.
Hi Brian - We also had oven issues with our old Blue Star, but the company claimed, and reviews supported, that those heating problems (evenness and time) had been addressed in the newer Platinum series. We bought one when did the new kitchen, and have been very happy - no perceivable oven problems anymore. I don't know which models of Blue Star oven you have tried, so apologies if this comment is irrelevant and you are still finding problems with the Platinum. It made us very happy to find that the oven was now performing at the level of the burners!

Brian Gilp

#13 Post by Brian Gilp » August 26th, 2018, 5:30 am

Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 5:18 am
Brian Gilp wrote:
Hi Brian - We also had oven issues with our old Blue Star, but the company claimed, and reviews supported, that those heating problems (evenness and time) had been addressed in the newer Platinum series. We bought one when did the new kitchen, and have been very happy - no perceivable oven problems anymore. I don't know which models of Blue Star oven you have tried, so apologies if this comment is irrelevant and you are still finding problems with the Platinum. It made us very happy to find that the oven was now performing at the level of the burners!
It’s a platinum 48 inch and purchased this spring. It is an evenness problem that isn’t a reason to avoid the product but is bad enough to require turning of sheet pans when baking. Same issue with the broiler.

Sarah Kirschbaum

#14 Post by Sarah Kirschbaum » August 26th, 2018, 5:36 am

Brian Gilp wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 5:30 am
Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:
Brian Gilp wrote:
It’s a platinum 48 inch and purchased this spring. It is an evenness problem that isn’t a reason to avoid the product but is bad enough to require turning of sheet pans when baking. Same issue with the broiler.
Ugh, very sorry to hear that. We have the 36 inch model, and have noted a vast improvement in the Platinum series over our old one, where we also had to rotate sheet pans. That's a shame.

Chris S p i k e s

#15 Post by Chris S p i k e s » August 26th, 2018, 9:49 am

Any ideas about a vent hood? Can you place the motor near the exhaust so as to minimize the noise?

todd waldmann

#16 Post by todd waldmann » August 26th, 2018, 11:01 am

Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 5:36 am
Brian Gilp wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 5:30 am
Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:

Ugh, very sorry to hear that. We have the 36 inch model, and have noted a vast improvement in the Platinum series over our old one, where we also had to rotate sheet pans. That's a shame.
I'm hoping our experience will be more like Sarah's. We have a 36" Platinum on order. Should be installed by the middle of next month.
“Burgundy is, well, Burgundy. A minefield of potential disappointments beloved by elitists and pseudo-intellectuals who like to discuss ad nauseam growers and terroirs—not quality.” RMP

Brian Gilp

#17 Post by Brian Gilp » August 26th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Chris S p i k e s wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 9:49 am
Any ideas about a vent hood? Can you place the motor near the exhaust so as to minimize the noise?
Remote mount fans are an option on many hoods. I know the blue stars offer it and whatever my brother has does as well. We didn’t go that way due to where we duct out and my hesitation of mounting the fan on the side of the house. If we vented straight up, I would have done it. Our hood is 1200CFMs when on full and it does sound like a small jet. Luckily it’s only used on full very rarely.

Also note that if pushing 1200 CFMs your looking at a 10 inch diameter duct which can pose problems depending on what the current duct size is and how it’s routed.

Yao C

#18 Post by Yao C » August 26th, 2018, 1:51 pm

Chris S p i k e s wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 9:49 am
Take a look at Vent-a-hood, which seems to be in the price/performance sweet spot. Ours is 900cfm but actually sounds tolerable at full blast despite the blowers being located right in the hood

Edit: iirc also made in the USA, which is nice
C h 0 o n 6

Sarah Kirschbaum

#19 Post by Sarah Kirschbaum » August 26th, 2018, 2:09 pm

Ours is 2600 CFM or thereabouts, due to the wok burner, with separate intake and outtake. I'm not sure the diameter of the duct. It's not nearly as loud as you'd think because the motor is on the roof (kitchen is on the 2nd floor)

Chris S p i k e s

#20 Post by Chris S p i k e s » August 26th, 2018, 2:31 pm

Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 2:09 pm
Ours is 2600 CFM or thereabouts, due to the wok burner, with separate intake and outtake. I'm not sure the diameter of the duct. It's not nearly as loud as you'd think because the motor is on the roof (kitchen is on the 2nd floor)
Holy cow! What brand? I don't think he'll need anything close to that because he may have a wok burner with the outside stuff, but not inside (unless it's included with one of the ranges). I'm just curious about the brand. I guess there are commercial vents that can move massive amounts of air. Definitely beyond his needs.

Sarah Kirschbaum

#21 Post by Sarah Kirschbaum » August 26th, 2018, 2:59 pm

Chris S p i k e s wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 2:31 pm
Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 2:09 pm
Holy cow! What brand? I don't think he'll need anything close to that because he may have a wok burner with the outside stuff, but not inside (unless it's included with one of the ranges). I'm just curious about the brand. I guess there are commercial vents that can move massive amounts of air. Definitely beyond his needs.
Yeah, it's kind of crazy. My understanding is that there is an equation of BTUs to CFMs, and with just the wok putting out 150K, we had to go big. The hood itself is a Zephyr. The motor is commercial and I don't know the brand, sorry! How to vent the Grillworks indoors was a whole other problem. :)

RichardFlack
GCC Member
GCC Member

#22 Post by RichardFlack » August 26th, 2018, 3:50 pm

Following Chris' comment about budget... in lower price ranges in case it's helpful:

'Fridge: Very happy with Samsung Flex zone 4 door counter depth. We have the flex zone set as chill fridge, so only small freezer capacity in the kitchen, but then also a cheap upright freezer in the basement. It is super silent. There was a small installation issue to avoid knocking from the copper water coil in the back but contractor figured out solution. It's very quiet in operation. Only draw back: it does not do inventory or shopping lists for me!!
[NEVER EVER get a standard depth side by side 'fridge (our previous), impossible to keep organised]

Dishwasher... bosch, very happy. Home Depot in Toronto had great pricing on Bosch last summer I think they had just started selling the range, got almost top of line model for about same price as base level Miele. Only snag (for some) might be that you can't get a lot of stemware in it, and you have to remove the cutlery tray for longer stems. I don't usually do wine glasses in dishwasher anyway. When I do, It does wash the glasses very well and no residues or odour.

Stove top and ovens: Miele - 5 burner stove top; large main oven and combo microwave / convection. The latter is really useful. Overall happy, but I'd say 4* out of 5, not 5. A few minor negatives. I won't clutter this thread with long screed if any one interested PM and I'll send some notes. I'd say a qualified recommendation.

Vent Fan... the one thing I may have to change. Broan built in. We wanted sleek look along main counter cabinet run. On the good side the low setting is super quiet. (And does draw enough to hold a sheet of paper on the grill, just) but the higher settings are noisy, but do suck a lot of air. And it doesn't cover the entire cook top. May change to a vent hood, just not thrilled at the extra $$$ (and we'll lose a cabinet).

Lighting ... do get wireless switches. You'll probably have multiple light zones in the kitchen. We have 5 including the deck, so the "scenes" thing is handy. Lutron is not expensive.

Appliance garage... we have a "tambour" door (stanless steel roller shutters made by Rehau). Installation was a nightmare due poor support from the importer, English instructions were for wrong version (the German instructions were probably correct). It's fine now. Our experience probably unique to this local supplier etc who had no expert support, but if you are going that route make sure you have good supplier. I think part of the issue was custom sizing versus a standard kit.

Ken Strauss
GCC Member
GCC Member

#23 Post by Ken Strauss » August 26th, 2018, 4:00 pm

Very happy with subzero Fridge.
Thinking of adding a subzero built in wine cabinet.
Anyone have any experience?
"Explaining is not supporting."

"Independence is a state of mind"

Brian Gilp

#24 Post by Brian Gilp » August 26th, 2018, 4:21 pm

Ken Strauss wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 4:00 pm
Only for a few months. Got a 27 inch that’s been discontinued for a good price. No problems yet. Reviews say that capacity is based on Bdx bottles and larger bottles result in less but that doesn’t seem to be the case. It does get loud a few times per day but it only lasts about 10 minutes and then goes back to relatively quiet.

Randy Bowman
GCC Member
GCC Member

#25 Post by Randy Bowman » August 26th, 2018, 7:47 pm

If it helps, our Sub Zero refer is working beautifully at 26 years of age.
The Thermador home commercial six burner cook top with grill is great.
We went with home commercial Dacor Convection ovens and they can't be beat. (Takes commercial 36 inch pans)

The problem is most of the stuff we have isn't available anymore or made with planned obsolescence.
IN THE BUSINESS SHILL: An associate of a person selling goods, who pretends no association to the seller and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer.

Scott G r u n e r

#26 Post by Scott G r u n e r » August 26th, 2018, 9:50 pm

Big fan of our bluestar range
//Cynic

Yao C

#27 Post by Yao C » August 26th, 2018, 10:22 pm

Ken Strauss wrote:
I’ve had my Subzero 424 (24 inch built-in) for several years now and it’s been v solid. It’s been able to maintain air temps within +/- 1F and humidity in the high 60s as measured by my 3rd party tracker so I’m a happy camper
C h 0 o n 6

Jason P1ckw1ck

#28 Post by Jason P1ckw1ck » August 28th, 2018, 7:14 am

We had GE Monogram Double Wall Ovens, 36" Cooktop with ceramic infrared grill, 620 cfm hoodfan, and fridge/freezer

Wall oven light covers shattered when I misted the oven with water for baking bread.

Ice maker broke on two separate occasions and constantly jammed (uses same mechanism as normal GE models), fridge LED lighting failed after 3 years, and door sensor failed after 4.

Infrared grill on the cooktop was completely useless, 20 minutes at full whack and you couldn't cook a medium rare steak in under 8 minutes, cooking shrimp through was a challenge eve....grill marks? not a chance

Other than that they were ok :P

On a hoodfan note, I've heard that units with 1200cfm's and higher require a make up air systems to bring in air to the home, thereby reducing back drafting issues.

Chris L
GCC Member
GCC Member

#29 Post by Chris L » August 28th, 2018, 9:58 am

Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 2:59 pm
How to vent the Grillworks indoors was a whole other problem. :)
Wow! You must have some setup... :)
...andon

Sarah Kirschbaum

#30 Post by Sarah Kirschbaum » August 28th, 2018, 10:27 am

Chris L wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 9:58 am
Sarah Kirschbaum wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 2:59 pm
How to vent the Grillworks indoors was a whole other problem. :)
Wow! You must have some setup... :)
Thanks, Chris. :) We built a whole house to get the kitchen we wanted. It got a little out of control, but is bringing a lot of pleasure.

David Whitworth
GCC Member
GCC Member

#31 Post by David Whitworth » August 28th, 2018, 1:54 pm

We are starting to build a new home and have specified Miele appliances for the kitchen. 36" range top (4 burners with a griddle), convection wall oven and a steam/convection combi oven. Miele refrigerator and a Miele dishwasher round out the package.

mike pobega

#32 Post by mike pobega » August 28th, 2018, 4:17 pm

I just renovated our kitchen and put much energy and $ into making it the perfect 'cooks' kitchen and I have achieved my goal/
I went with a Sub-Zero fridge. I love it.
I went with a Veron 36 inch glass-top electric range and I love it.
I also love the 36 inch Zephyr hood and under counter Sharp microwave, also love.

I am quite thrilled with my choices.
Attachments
IMG_20180426_202043.jpg
IMG_20180608_191607.jpg
kitchen3.jpg

ClarkstonMark
GCC Member
GCC Member

#33 Post by ClarkstonMark » August 28th, 2018, 5:43 pm

Jason P1ckw1ck wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 7:14 am
On a hoodfan note, I've heard that units with 1200cfm's and higher require a make up air systems to bring in air to the home, thereby reducing back drafting issues.
I don't know what the cfm threshold is (and it may be local code dependent), but high cfm hoods do require a make-up air vent.
Had to do that in house I built in '01 (had all Viking appliances - got a great deal - free overpriced Viking grill with 4 Viking appliances.).
Mark Cronmiller
White Lake, MI

doug johnson

#34 Post by doug johnson » August 29th, 2018, 9:15 am

ClarkstonMark wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 5:43 pm
Jason P1ckw1ck wrote:
I don't know what the cfm threshold is (and it may be local code dependent), but high cfm hoods do require a make-up air vent.
Had to do that in house I built in '01 (had all Viking appliances - got a great deal - free overpriced Viking grill with 4 Viking appliances.).
I think the national / general code threshold is 400cfm

T. Altmayer
GCC Member
GCC Member

#35 Post by T. Altmayer » August 30th, 2018, 9:05 am

Jason P1ckw1ck wrote:
We had GE Monogram Double Wall Ovens, 36" Cooktop with ceramic infrared grill, 620 cfm hoodfan, and fridge/freezer

Wall oven light covers shattered when I misted the oven with water for baking bread.

Ice maker broke on two separate occasions and constantly jammed (uses same mechanism as normal GE models), fridge LED lighting failed after 3 years, and door sensor failed after 4.

Infrared grill on the cooktop was completely useless, 20 minutes at full whack and you couldn't cook a medium rare steak in under 8 minutes, cooking shrimp through was a challenge eve....grill marks? not a chance

Other than that they were ok :P

I hate my GE Monogram appliances.
Tom

Scott G r u n e r

#36 Post by Scott G r u n e r » September 6th, 2018, 7:38 am

I had a GE wall oven that would constantly shut itself off (safety turnoff) when I tried to do anything higher heat. So frustrating.
//Cynic

victor jay

#37 Post by victor jay » September 6th, 2018, 11:31 am

Bertazzoni 30" pro gas range with a 600 cmf matching ss chimney, looks great

Jay Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member

#38 Post by Jay Miller » September 12th, 2018, 1:35 pm

I'll put in a vote for avoiding Kitchen Aid appliances. Some high end versions came with my condo and I haven't been very happy with any of them.
Ripe fruit isn't necessarily a flaw.

Mike Wenzel
GCC Member
GCC Member

#39 Post by Mike Wenzel » September 14th, 2018, 8:31 am

Ken Strauss wrote:
We have a Subzero 24 under cabinet built in wine cabinet. It was installed when our house was built in 2006. It stopped cooling in 2017. Can't remember cost to fix but it was something like $1,000. We are going to replace with another model from a different manufacturer.

Our Subzero fridge from same year has had some minor issues, one with the ice maker and another with the guides for the pullout deli drawers. Spent about $600 to get these things fixed.

doug johnson

#40 Post by doug johnson » September 14th, 2018, 4:11 pm

Do any of you with 4-digit CFM hoods have powered make-up air systems (as opposed to a passive "hole" in your house)? If so, what sort of person designed it?

Brian Gilp

#41 Post by Brian Gilp » September 16th, 2018, 6:05 am

doug johnson wrote:
September 14th, 2018, 4:11 pm
Do any of you with 4-digit CFM hoods have powered make-up air systems (as opposed to a passive "hole" in your house)? If so, what sort of person designed it?
Sorry but I can’t help. My house is about as far as one can get from air tight so we ignored the make-up air without any noticeable impacts.

Jay $$ Winton
GCC Member
GCC Member

#42 Post by Jay $$ Winton » September 16th, 2018, 8:58 am

When we were buying appliances a few years ago, I found little enthusiasm for subzero from the dealers we visited despite the profit they made from selling them.
Immaturity-my life, not my wine.

todd waldmann

#43 Post by todd waldmann » September 17th, 2018, 6:21 pm

Jay $$ Winton wrote:
September 16th, 2018, 8:58 am
When we were buying appliances a few years ago, I found little enthusiasm for subzero from the dealers we visited despite the profit they made from selling them.
Interesting. We have a 23 year old Sub Zero refrigerator that is still going strong. Has required a few repairs over the years. When it finally dies, we will almost certainly buy another one.
“Burgundy is, well, Burgundy. A minefield of potential disappointments beloved by elitists and pseudo-intellectuals who like to discuss ad nauseam growers and terroirs—not quality.” RMP

Steven Miller

#44 Post by Steven Miller » September 17th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Here is a good resource on appliance reliability by brand. Yale only rates the brands they sell.

https://blog.yaleappliance.com/bid/8633 ... nce-brands
tread lightly

Jay $$ Winton
GCC Member
GCC Member

#45 Post by Jay $$ Winton » September 18th, 2018, 6:58 am

todd waldmann wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 6:21 pm
Jay $$ Winton wrote:
September 16th, 2018, 8:58 am
Interesting. We have a 23 year old Sub Zero refrigerator that is still going strong. Has required a few repairs over the years. When it finally dies, we will almost certainly buy another one.
Maybe they don't make them like they used to?
Immaturity-my life, not my wine.

Joe Chanley
Contributor
Contributor

#46 Post by Joe Chanley » October 27th, 2018, 5:46 am

Curious if anyone has any recommendations on countertop ovens? We bought a new house in 2015 and have a nice 36 inch thermador, but it’s a single oven and we don’t have the footprint to add another. As we entertain more for a growing family, particularly around the holidays, I’m looking to add a countertop oven that’s functional. THe past two years I’ve gotten by using my Weber outside as a pseudo oven, but it’s not ideal for a lot of reasons and we have enough counter space to house something like this.

The Breville smart oven air seems to be really well reviewed and has a lot of functionality, but also has a $400 price tag. I’m fine paying for quality as long as the product it solid. ANyone have any thoughts here or experience with this appliance? Thanks.

cjsavino
GCC Member
GCC Member

#47 Post by cjsavino » October 27th, 2018, 6:23 am

Joe Chanley wrote:
October 27th, 2018, 5:46 am
Curious if anyone has any recommendations on countertop ovens? We bought a new house in 2015 and have a nice 36 inch thermador, but it’s a single oven and we don’t have the footprint to add another. As we entertain more for a growing family, particularly around the holidays, I’m looking to add a countertop oven that’s functional. THe past two years I’ve gotten by using my Weber outside as a pseudo oven, but it’s not ideal for a lot of reasons and we have enough counter space to house something like this.

The Breville smart oven air seems to be really well reviewed and has a lot of functionality, but also has a $400 price tag. I’m fine paying for quality as long as the product it solid. ANyone have any thoughts here or experience with this appliance? Thanks.
May be crazy, but ever thought of adding a stand alone electric oven in the basement. Remember my grandparents always had one, only used for the Italian dinners.
Chris

mike pobega

#48 Post by mike pobega » October 28th, 2018, 4:27 pm

Joe Chanley wrote:
I have one (Pro model) and like it but had to return 2 on warranty within 13 months. One had the inside light die in month 11 and the replacement had a noisy fconvection fan.
We use it daily and it has become an invaluble too in my kitchen.

Joe Chanley
Contributor
Contributor

#49 Post by Joe Chanley » October 28th, 2018, 6:37 pm

Thank you both

Mike Maguire
GCC Member
GCC Member

#50 Post by Mike Maguire » October 29th, 2018, 10:33 pm

mike pobega wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 4:17 pm
I just renovated our kitchen and put much energy and $ into making it the perfect 'cooks' kitchen and I have achieved my goal/
I went with a Sub-Zero fridge. I love it.
I went with a Veron 36 inch glass-top electric range and I love it.
I also love the 36 inch Zephyr hood and under counter Sharp microwave, also love.

I am quite thrilled with my choices.
Well done Mike!

Return to “Epicurean Exploits”