A better burger?

Kind of a cool idea in some ways, not so much in other ways. Little Ceasar’s had a pizza assembly line that plopped some dough out, rolled it, spread some sauce, added toppings, ran it through an oven and it came out on the other end as a finished product. But it was more product that pizza.

This guy seems to be starting with good stuff, but no way will he be able to scale up that model past a dozen or so outlets.

Seems pretty dang gimmicky to me- but I would try it once.

see the future.

Pretty cool I would also give it a try.
In reference to the French fries being so unhealthy, anyone ever try doing them in an air fryer?

Air fryer is just a mini convection oven, right?

After looking into it a little I would answer yes, but with a more robust flow of air than what you would get in a conventional convection oven.
I’ve heard of them but never looked into them, we have too many kitchen gadgets to begin with.

I’d love to try it. The idea of vertically aligned stands of freshly ground beef being more tender is intriguing.

Spyce, a robot restaurant created by some MIT students and Daniel Boulud just opened in Boston, and it’s pretty damn good for the price. It’s getting great Yelp reviews and there’s a line out the door for lunch every day.

I actually saw what appeared to be Donald Trump and his entourage eating there!
IMG_7877.jpg