Flannery 35% off ny strips

From today through Friday May 4th, enjoy a 35% discount on our California Reserve New York Steaks, and a 20% discount on our California Reserve Filet Mignons. And to sweeten the deal even further, all orders over $250 (not including shipping), will receive a free 12oz Mismatched New York or Ribeye steak!

New York link: https://bit.ly/2Btgesg

Filet Mignon link: https://bit.ly/2mCxVzN

35% off their NY steaks…good until May 4th.

Merged Andrew’s with this one - didn’t belong in Wine Talk, nothing to do with wine…

The Burger Builder is being discontinued, so this is the last chance for a custom blend. I had to bite on that, along with a few NY strips, a few filets, and a mismatched Porterhouse. Now I just need to cook up a steak or two from the freezer to clear some space.

Sure it does…what else are you going to have with a Flannery? neener

It’s been too long, I’m in for some 20oz’ers.

Give me some general burger combo ideas. Never ordered from him, but always curious and wondered if it really made much difference other than the ratio of fat to lean. Kind of the same principle as “wagyu burgers”.

Our general burger blend is 50% chuck and/or short ribs, 25% sirloin, skirt, or hanger, and then the last 25 varies but most often is one of dry aged steak ends, bacon, or a fat blend.

As for the quality, we love it. I’ve made these for friends and most if not all have said it’s the best burger they have ever had.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

I do
25% Prime Skirt Steak
25% Prime Hangers
25% Dry Aged Steak Ends
25% Brisket Fat Blend
They rock! At least they did. The dry aged steak ends give it that nuttiness and the brisket fat is unsaturated!

Here’s what I’m thinking:

Choice Short Ribs
Prime Short Ribs
Prime Brisket
Prime Beef Rib Cap Fat Blend

Comments?

Remove 1 short rib and replace with dry aged steak ends. You’ll thank me later.

I like the blend. Maybe buy one of this and a second with the steak ends. This stuff lasts a long time in the freezer.

Ok, you twisted my arm…

Do these come packaged as 4 lbs. frozen or in 1 lb. packages frozen? Or fresh?

Four one pounds bags. I don’t know if it’s fresh or frozen. By the time I get it in Maryland it’s all the same temp. No worries though as it freezes just fine.

Burger builder is packed fresh. Whatever blend you create will be fantastic!

I love burger builder!

My past favorites:

Wagyu Chuck, Wagyu Short Ribs, Dry Aged Steak Ends, Prime Beef Rib Cap Fat Blend.

Choice Short Ribs, Prime Filet Tail, Dry Aged Steak Ends, Prime Brisket Fat Blend

Wagyu Chuck, Prime Skirt Steak, Wagyu Short Ribs, Dry Aged Steak Ends

_

Flannery’s burgers are so good, we’ve been told many times, “Best, burger, ever.”

We have one of those ‘burger molds’ and I GENTLY (not too much squishing!) form 8 oz. burgers and then give them 3 minutes per side on a screaming hot Weber.

_

Stocked up on those New Yorks, too!

We cook dinner this coming weekend for my son’s 5-6 couples for prom, these will be perfect.

<>

The blend we had tonight was
25% wagyu chuck
25% prime short ribs
25% applewood smoked bacon
25% dry aged steak ends

Mighty tasty. I didn’t even remember ordering this blend but glad I did.

Just placed my final custom burger blend order as today is the cutoff. 20lbs of goodness that should last us through the Summer months and beyond. Katie said they will rotate 3 blends on the website moving forward. End of an era for us.