Stockholm

I’d love to get your food and wine recs for Stockholm. I’ll be going in July. I’ll be doing the Volvo thing too so if there’s a can’t miss something on the drive from the factory, please let me know.

Been 4+ years since I’ve been but we really liked Lux,AG, and Lisa Elmqvist. If it’s high end/michelin *'s you’re looking for then I’ll differ to someone else. Overall we found it hard to go wrong wherever we stopped in for a bite.

Wine and alcohol in general I remember being a pain in the ass. The state runs a monopoly on it so nuff said.

Rest. Frantzen

If you don’t read German Frantzen just got its third Michelin star. Drove a ton of demand. When they opened April (IIRC) reservations for about 500 tables they had over 100K requests for reservations.

George

Those all look perfect. thank you!

I don’t know if you’ve seen it, but there’s a thread about Stockholm and Copenhagen in the travel forum.

What Volvo thing???

They have, by a longshot, the best overseas delivery program of any car company. 2 free tickets, hotel stay, drop off anywhere in Europe, excellent pricing, etc.

https://www.volvocars.com/us/shopping-tools/shop/overseas-delivery

That is what I was getting at! I’ve been driving volvos for over 20 years so I am well aware… BUT WHAT DID YOU GET???

XC40