All Clad sale

http://links.mkt2393.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MTkxNzYxMTcS1&r=MTk0MDYwNDI0MTQxS0&j=MTE4MzIyNDQ1MQS2&mt=1&rt=0

All clad factory seconds sale. I got a roasting pan last fall for $49, so some good deals.

thanks for this! Do you have a password? or how do we sign up for one?

My guess is you sign up for the All-Clad newsletter.

Seems like they will send you a notice.

They email it on the 12th, can share then. In the fall it was a generic password

Another link

They have these seconds sales a few times a year. They would typically email you the password. I always end up picking something up even though telling myself I have enough.

I have never noticed any problems with the “seconds” upon arrival. Sometimes also available at - https://homeandcooksales.com/

Passcode: ACSPRING18

Some decent items, while they last

13 x 16 stainless steel roasting pan with rack $69.99

Good luck with that.
A0E16357-25DE-4FFA-AA8E-698C14E60A05.png

Works for me, but was slow loading

I am currently cooking with 40 year old Farberware that is getting a bit too ratty,especially the handles. I could use new 2 quart and 3 quart pots. Any recommendations from this sale. I am not all All Clad aficionado and can’t tell one from the other from the tiny pics.

Really can’t go wrong with any of the stainless cookware

That 7 piece copper core cookware set is really tempting, but I already have the 2 quart sauce pan. And I have other not quite as good pots/pans which serve the same purpose as the others so I don’t know if it’s worth the upgrade.

I have a mix of the original MC (plain aluminum exterior; stainless steel interior), LTD (anodized gray exterior), and stainless exterior. I like the MC (replaced by MC2) and LTD pans best, because the aluminum layers are thicker than in the stainless pans. The MC2 3-qt saute pan included in this sale is a workhorse. My MC version is over 30 years old.

Been shopping for non stick stuff on the cheap to replace a bunch of pot/pans. My wife isn’t comfortable using the cast iron/SS stuff and our non stick stuff is old and scraped out. Really wanted that 12inch non stick skillet for $34.99!!

Settled for the 10 piece cookware non stick HA. Tempted by the SS non stick, but know i’d get a yelling at if I ordered it.

All-Clad Hard Anodized 10-piece nonstick cookware set includes 8 inch and 10 inch fry pans, 2.5 quart and 3.5 quart sauce pans with lids, a 4 quart sauté pan with lid, and an 8 quart stockpot with lid

Not bad for $199! great reviews on all the sites. Thanks Chris!!!

If you want the set minus the 2 quart sauce pan, and you think the two quart pan is worth owning, maybe we can make a deal where you get the rest and I get that pan, because that is what I really want.

the site isn’t loading for me. anyone have a good link?

I have a bunch of the MC2 line. While it is great for traditional cooktops, note that the aluminum exterior does not work with induction. This is a real annoyance. I would recommend virtually any other line for this reason (not sure if the new LTD line works with induction).

I have a bunch of All Clad annodized non-stick. Best non-stick cookware I have ever used. Nice thick base works well on electric cooktop ( no gas at my home ) without warping.

Got a nice copper core Chefs pan for 60% off !!

Nice deals

I need more copper core stuff like a need another hole in my head, but I can’t really resist. I’ve been using this stuff for over a decade and it works great. Picked up the Chefs pan and a small roasting pan.

Thanks for pointing me to this; nice deals.

Dave

I bought 2 of the 12in non stick skillet set. Was tempted by the immersion blender but passed, for now.