Veleta tuna cans

I don’t know where to put this post but you MUST have Veleta tuna fish cans from Berserkerday in your pantry. Just throw a can on some noodles or veggies and dinner is made. It has NOTHING to do with regular canned tuna. It’s great fish in great oil. Dinner tonight took five minutes to cook. I have no connection etc. etc. I feel like I have a secret.

I do the same with the baby sardines.

Completely agree. Both products are outstanding.

The tuna, sardines and oil are all go-to products for us. They’re in the mix with products that are often quite a bit more expensive.

The sardines are out of this world. A long time ago I asked a chef friend of mine to taste them, and while he is critical of everything, just loved the sardines. [wow.gif]

Fantastic products

I like the tuna on crusty bread… needs nothing else.

Shouldn’t this be in Epicurean Exploits?

Where do you get these Veleta tuna cans? I have a wife in hip replacement rehab who would love some when she gets back home!

https://www.gourmetsofspain.com/store/p5/Veleta_White_Tuna_-_Bonito_del_Norte_2_cans.html

I wonder if Nola will do Spanish shellfish? I love tinned white clams, mussels and razor clams!!

I would be all in for razor clams.

Thanks Charlie, will get some soon before she gets to come home.

Arthur, I am trying to get your order out today…I am very familiar with the arduous task of having someone in rehab…

The variety of tuna is called Bonito del Norte.

I source this seafood from Cambados, Galicia. My shipment is on the way from Galicia right now and will be arriving the first week of March. They do have other shellfish including the razor clams and small white clams, but my budget was limited and wanted to get the Ventresca, Caballa and the Mussels in with this order. If the request is high enough I will bring them in with the next order.
BDIX Mussels.jpg
https://www.gourmetsofspain.com/store/p228/BDIX_Mussels_(6_pk).html

love this tuna. makes a great and easy pasta dish, as per above, and also a very nice nicoise salad. Meaty, with of course great olive oil flavor.