30% off flannery hanger steaks

get em while they are hot

http://www.flannerybeef.com/butcher/prime-beef/dry-aged-mw/hanger-steak.html?utm_source=Flannery+Beef+Newsletter&utm_campaign=f203180a54-Christmas_2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_04b8e72df2-f203180a54-67279673&mc_cid=f203180a54&mc_eid=c616259704

Also who is buying me this Wagyu Club Roast for Christmas xoxo

http://www.flannerybeef.com/butcher/wagyu-beef/wagyu-club-roast.html?utm_source=Flannery+Beef+Newsletter&utm_campaign=f203180a54-Christmas_2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_04b8e72df2-f203180a54-67279673&mc_cid=f203180a54&mc_eid=c616259704

I am! How many will the four pound Wagyu feed?

In for the hangers. Not for the club roast because I don’t love my wife’s family that much. I also hide the good scotch when they are in town.

I’m gonna guess 6-8? depending on how much they love meat?

Are the club roasts just the roast version of NY Strips?

Geezuzz.
Two Flannery orders now in one week.
Oh well.
Yum!

Yes, without the “just”

That’s a good estimate. Generally, 1/2 lb of boneless meat = one entree-sized serving.

Oh, and thank you for the heads up! I got the CA Reserve prime rib roast. It comes out to roughly $25.75/lb on sale, and that’s cheaper than buying the ribeyes on sale during Berserker Day. Going to cut it up into steaks to replenish my stock.

super excellent idea!!! I wonder how angry my wife would be if I did that.

GUESS WE GONNA FIND OUT!

ordered the 5 bone. Smart move Betty! Tossed in some hangers and dog bones

[cheers.gif] You can tell your wife it was my bad influence if she’s pissed.

Me: Um. So this Asian woman on the internet told me to buy this.

My wife: why you talking to random Asian women on the internet?!! You want to die alone?!! I will take our daughter away and the dog. Actually you keep the dog as punishment he’s a dick

LMAO! Good point. Just say you were drunk.

Damn. That wagyu club roast is tempting with a small group for Christmas this year.

Um, honey, I was drunk and this Asian woman on the internet told me to buy this…

See? Better already! Now go chug some wine and buy steak.

Bah! A few days after I order a bone tied roast its 30% off, oh well Bryans work is always worth it…

I loaded the boat. 12 lbs of hanger steaks and one of those 5lb wagyu striploin club roasts. Mmmm.

Got my 5 ribber. Measured in at just shy of 12lbs. So breaking down the cost it came down to $21/lb!!
37B9808B-4AEC-4BA9-9CBB-03F29D14C103.jpeg

My meat arrived too. I should photograph the mini Wagyu roast I got.