Copenhagen Restaurants

I’m trying to decide among Geranium, Amass, Relae and Kadeau. Right now, Kadeau looks the most appealing, but I was wondering if anyone has recent experiences with any of these and could offer advice.
thanks,
Alex

I am in the same boat. Looking at Noma also.

Interested to read the responses.

George

Kadeau is my favorite restaurant in Copenhagen and one of my favorite in the world

Relae - two most recent meals there were really, really disappointing. I would skip it

Amass - I like it for lunch

Geranium - I have only been once. It is very different than the other 3 as it is much more formal. I did not feel compelled to go back. You might like it more than me.

I really liked 108 the casual place from Noma on my last visit.

Thanks, Robert. Sounds like I should stick with Kadeau. My wife is going to have a hard time if they serve ants and the like, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Surprised to see this on the wall at MASH (Modern American Steak House) at the airport. 695 DKK (~100 Euros)
A287F10B-9B47-47B7-9B47-E098B6752315.jpeg

That was after seeing 2014 Anthill Farms Sonoma at Bistro Royale last night. Was underwhelmed with the food, but was fun to see Anthill in CPH.

Too bad about Relae slipping, I loved it in 2015, albeit a little simpler preps than expected.

I can only talk about Geranium and Amass, both of which I did for lunch in March of '17 - I thought Geranium was excellent and I would easily go back. Lunch was quite casual but service wasn’t lacking one bit. Food seemed lighter and not heavy or weighty. AMASS was good but nowhere I’m aching to return. I thought the wine list was lacking and expensive. The bread at AMASS was fantastic.

Just booked Kadeau on Bornholm, thank you for the recommendation Mr. Dentice!

Also booked Punk Royale and considering Bastard or Relae or 108. Anyone have strong preferences?

I have not tried Bastard. Between Relae or 108 I would do 108. The wine director Thibo is great.

AND Kadeau Bornholm was one of my all time best meals. The setting is magical!!