Good food near NJPAC (Newark, NJ)

I’m sure many of you have seen shows at NJPAC in Newark, NJ. I’m have tickets for King Crimson there next Tuesday. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant that’s within a 10-minute walk of the theater? Any price point, any type of food; good wine list not required but would be nice. Just looking for good food that’s nearby.

Not sure if it’s still there, but Mompou is pretty fun. Tapas.

There are the various Spanish restaurants, Don Pepe is between the train station and NJPAC. Have not been there in years

https://www.donpeperestaurant.com/red-wine

Seabra’s is a 17 minute walk or a 6 minute Uber ride. We go there for paella a lot. It’s then a 10 minute walk back to Newark Penn Station (unfortunately it’s on the opposite side of the train station).

Mompou is still there and it is a good recommendation. I go to Forno’s quite a bit. Good food and very good Spanish wine list at decent prices.

Now I am in the mood for some Spanish food.

Forno’s for Spanish classics.

La Casa Vasca for some home-cooking with Basque twists. Bad wine list, though, but I remember they allowed corkaged byob.

Both within 15-minute walk to-and-from both Penn Stn and NJPAC.

Thanks so much, everyone.

Agree with Paul on Forno’s.

I am not sure I want to walk at night in Newark! You want to be on the right side of the tracks.

Marcus Samuelson has a new restaurant opening nearby tomorrow. Too late for the OP but maybe someone will happen upon this thread in the future. Marcus B&P

Are outlandish jackets required?