Toaster Oven Recs

We’re moving our old toaster oven up to the new lake house and need to find a replacement. Looking online I am finding high marks for the cuisinart TOB-195. Any recommendations ?

We have a few resident epinions experts on here who should chime in, as they have likely done reviews!!

if you make cheese in this deep-fried https://bestairfryer.reviews/kalorik/ and take under it a beer or a red semi-dry wine, it will be just the perfect combination, I strongly advise)

We have had a Breville toaster oven for the last 4-5 years. It works well and the bottom tray cleans easily.

Love ours. We have one at home and one for the shop they are the best out there.

We are huge fans of the Cuisinart CSO-300 Steam Oven (there are a bunch of model number variants - 300, 300N, 300N1 - they are all the same). It has all the functionality of a regular toaster oven plus a steam injection option that is incredibly useful. We have three other toaster ovens stacked in the garage and this one beats them all hands down. The controls on the Cuisinart are very intuitive and very quick to use. My prior toaster oven was the Krups FBC-4, which cooked well but the controls were a pain (too many button presses required to set the time). The only real downside to the Cuisinart is that we use it so often that we wish it was bigger (pretty standard toaster oven size).

Breville. Expensive but worth the money.

Breville house here as well. Very happy.
JD

We have two…and one for a very long time…with no issues. IMO, Breville leaves “toaster ovens” in the chars…There are several models/capacities, etc…of them.

my day job is editing a site that does product reviews – so here’s our roundup of the best toaster ovens (hope it’s ok to post the link) … the writer for this particular piece is the former head of the good housekeeping test kitchen, so she knows what she’s writing about.

Spoiler Alert: The Breville Smart Oven Pro came out on top.

Excellent oven that is worth the cost.
Air frys also.

Love love LOVE my Breville. Did I say love?

Breville! Best toaster oven ever!

Ask Randy Bowman.