Congruence Cabernet Sauvignon Vertical - Free Ground Shipping - SOLD OUT!

The Berserkers have been great supporters of Congruence on BerserkerDays in the past.

As a treat to you, I have put together a bundle of cabs at prices below my current liquidation prices.

One case of cabs - two bottles each of the 2009, 2010 and 2011 Napa Valley cabs, the 2010 and 2011 Coombsville Reserves and the 2013 Six Acre (Oakville) cabs. Liquidation prices total $580. Berserker Day price is $500 and includes free ground shipping (shipping is applied to all other sales at this point of liquidation).

There are 20 of these bundles available. If you live in a state (like NJ) that prevents you from placing an DTC order, email me for ordering details.

Here is the link: http://congruence.securewinemerchant.com/bundle/wine

Thanks again for all the support. Cheers! [cheers.gif]

This there a code to remove the shipping charge. Is only FedEx available or can it go UPS?

Free shipping was supposed to have been built in. Try “freeship” as a code. If that doesn’t work, let me know and I will have the shipping charge reversed. Sorry about that. Actually, you don’t have to let me know. I’ve given a general instruction that the shipping charge be reversed on all Berserker Day orders.

There are 10 verticals remaining, so if you were equivocating, pull the trigger. [cheers.gif]

I can’t believe that this offer is not sold out. These are amazing wines. AT just over $40 a bottle shipped, it is a steal IMHO. So far I have bought the 08, 09, 10 (both offers) and the 13 6 acre. If I hadn’t spent way too much already on BD (and I still want to keep my marriage in tact), I would have been in on this deal.

So glad it wasn’t sold out. I picked up a case of the 2008 a few months ago and have loved every bottle I tried. Glad to have a chance to try some other vintages.

Took me a while to get back to the computer Steve but you now have my order. My wife and youngest daughter, and I are big fans. Glad we were able to get some before there was no more.

Just couldn’t be left out of this offer. I got a case of 09 a couple years ago. I’ve been hesitant to drink the last two that I have knowing that would be it. Well I guess I can drink those now since I have replacements coming.

It looks like three of those cases are coming to the DFW area ykwon and Eric Werner. Maybe we are just a little more savvy down here :slight_smile: My experience with Steve’s wines has been great and I am happy to now have multiple vintages and multiple efforts.

You got that right Michael! Two out of three coming to Plano.

Yep. Go Texas. The only downside is that when we share these great wines, the story doesn’t end with a new, long relationship with the winery.

Thanks for all the kind words. There is still one case left, so if you were thinking about it, you can still do it. Thanks again, the Berserkers have been great to Congruence and overall it’s been a great experience. I’ll be in business at least through the end of June and will have a new release in March, so keep me in mind going forward. [cheers.gif]

We opened a '08 congruence and it is as advertised. Not fading anytime soon. Great QPR.
For those who are on the fence, check the CT notes

Wow! Thanks for all the orders! If you like my wines, after some Berserker Day recovery period for you, please check out my site and the wines priced at liquidation levels. Thanks again for all the support. [cheers.gif]

Steve just received the case today!

I think you will enjoy whatever is in your case. These are very good quality wines and at liquidation prices are a steal IMHO.