Crawford Family Wines - Sta. Rita Hills Pinot 3-pack for $90!

We are thrilled to be back for another BerserkerDay!

On offer today is a 3-Pack of Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir at a serious BerserkerDay discount of nearly 40% off! You can go straight to the website to order http://www.crawfordfamilywines.com.

These wines are made in tiny quantities (around 100 cases each) and have only been released to our Wine Club members, so the Berserker crowd is getting a sneak peek!

Here’s the deal… A 3-Pack of Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir for just $90 (plus tax)! The regular price for these three wines would be $142, so that’s nearly a 40% discount! In addition, shipping will be at a special flat rate of $10!

You get one bottle of each:
2014 Pinot Noir, Zotovich VineyardZotovich is an interesting vineyard in that it is absolutly flat and and the soil is almost entirely comprised of beach sand. It doesn’t look all that impressive but the wines it turns out are truly special. I make the Zotovich in as stripped down a manner as possible. Totally de-stemmed and no new oak. Just the fruit. It’s as transparent a look at this clone 777 Pinot Noir as I can do. Only 4 barrels produced!2014 Pinot Noir, Radian VineyardRadian Vineyard is sort of the antithesis of Zotovich. Steep hillsides and rocky soils filled with serpentine granite and diatomaceous earth create the venue for this wine. It has a lot of backbone from the location itself but I added to that structure by incorporating about 30% whole clusters to the fermentation. This wine is earthy and rich but it has firm tannin and a good amount of acid to keep it all in check. Only 5 barrels produced!2014 Pinot Noir, Walk Slow, a blend of Babcock and Bentrock VineyardsEvery year Walk Slow is a blend of vineyards that I think play well off each other. Striving for complexity, I blend vineyards, clones (115, 667, 777 in this one) a small amount of new French oak and around 30% whole cluster fermentation into this one. Only 4 barrels produced!****TO ORDER go to http://www.crawfordfamilywines.com and find the BerserkerDay link on the bottom left corner of our home page. You can also find the link under the “wines” tab and then click “promotions.” Add as many as you like to your shopping cart and then check out. If you run into any trouble ordering please email wendy@crawfordfamilywines.com.
All orders will ship out on Monday, March 6th weather permitting.

A little info on Crawford Family Wines… We are a very small (about 1000 cases annually) producer of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Syrah from the Sta. Rita Hills. We make a tiny bit of other Rhone varietals from the coolest climate sites here in Santa Barbara County as well. I have been making wine in Santa Barbara County for more than 17 years starting with a 5-year stint as Bryan Babcock’s Associate Winemaker. My wife Wendy and I were fortunate to have an excellent 10-year partnership in Kenneth-Crawford Wines and have now created our own little family run winery. Our close ties to the vineyards and the people that make them great has allowed us to source some of the best fruit the area has to offer, and now we’re happy to share our passion and expertise with you.

I’m a little slow… I was looking for a link on the homepage, couldn’t find it.

Oh, there’s a HUGE shopping cart, picture of the wines and an “add to cart” button.

long couple of days…

thanks, I’m in Mark.

BTW people, Mark is fantastic with SRH fruit. Great juice.

Thanks Brig! Always appreciate your support. I love watching how this day unfolds. Cheers!

Mark,

It’s showing up as $125 instead of $90. Is there a code I missed?

Jim

Have enjoyed the 3 packs the last 2 BDs, and looking forward to another one!

Jim, bottom left corner of home
image.png

Hi Jim, thanks for checking out our offer! I’m just back in cell range. Were you able to get the right price?

Arrived safe and sounds . . . appreciated the Wine Berserkers customized tasting notes (well at least the header - assume the notes are the same for everyone!).