iOTA Cellars, Eola-Amity Hills, OR-Pinot Noir + More Offer 30% off +Free Shipping!

newhere First Time Offer on WineBerserkers!

Discover iOTA Cellars Wines-Pinot Noir, Rosé of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from our estate vineyard, Pelos Sandberg.

Our pinot noir’s range in price from $28-$44, our rosé $22 and chard. $35.
More info. in The Wine/Offerings/Reviews section of our website. Offerings – iOTA Cellars. (Click on the labels or “read more” to access.)

Deal #1: 30% off and free shipping within the continental U.S * on all 6-packs or more!
Deal #2: 10% off and free shipping within the continental U.S.* on 3-packs (minimum purchase)

Go for the 30% off! [winner.gif]

To Order: Fill out our on-line order form and enter cc info.Order Wine – iOTA Cellars. Include special promotion code: wb30 for either deal.

We will follow-up with an itemized invoice for your review. (State taxes may be added where applicable.)

Questions or comments? don@iotacellars.com/503-507-8063.

*We ship to most states except where prohibited by law.

I encourage people to order mixed samplers of our pinot noir vintages. Our wines reflect the vintage so expect the cooler seasons, 2011 and 2013, to be more elegant and the 2012 and 2014 to be more lush and generous as you would expect from these warmer years. All are age worthy and none are wimpy! Check out our website, http://www.iotacellars.com, or our Berserker “newbie” intro., iOTA Cellars, Eola-Amity Hills, OR Intro. - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers, if you’d like more info…

Don Sandberg
co-owner/winemaker
iotacellars1.jpg
PSV 1jpg.jpg

i’ll be there first thing!

Thanks Matt! I added another offer for three bottles too, but feel free to indulge tomorrow! champagne.gif

Don

IN.

Awesome Peter! We’ll email your itemized invoice soon. Thanks! Don champagne.gif

1st order of the day . 3-pack of the Rose.

Thanks Bruce!

[dance-clap.gif] FYI…

The 2014 iOTA PSV “Whole Cluster” Pinot Noir is 100% whole cluster, very open knit and layered in fruit and spices. This is our first release of this limited production wine and it was hugely popular with our mailing list. Only 94 cases made. It is equal parts Pommard, Wadenswil, Dijon 777 and Dijon 667 clones. 25% new oak.

Our 2013 iOTA, Pelos Sandberg Vineyard,Pinot Noir is drinking beautifully. It ranked #2 out of 1200 Oregon wines tasted blind in Portland Monthly’s “Oregon’s 50 Best Wines” (Oct. 2016 issue.) and the Wine Spectator scored it a 90. Only 757 cases made. Check out more info. about it, along with the other wines we have available in The Wine/Offerings/Reviews section of our website. Offerings – iOTA Cellars. (Click on the labels or “read more” to access.)

This is a great year for trying something new. I’m looking forward to a mixed six.

Peter Hickner

Thanks for the order Peter! We do complimentary tastings by appointment if you’re ever in the Willamette Valley. Enjoy the wines!

Don

Got me a mixed 6 pack. Looking forward to trying out the Pinot Noirs Don. Thank you and welcome to Berserkerland!!!

Thank you for the order and welcome Jorge! I really look forward to spending more time on Wine Berserkers! [basic-smile.gif]

[dance-clap.gif] Our 2013 iOTA, Pelos Sandberg Vineyard,Pinot Noir is drinking beautifully. It ranked #2 out of 1200 Oregon wines tasted blind in Portland Monthly’s “Oregon’s 50 Best Wines” (Oct. 2016 issue.) and the Wine Spectator scored it a 90. Only 757 cases made. Check out more info. about it, along with the other wines we have available in The Wine/Offerings/Reviews section of our website. Offerings – iOTA Cellars. (Click on the labels or “read more” to access.)

Thanks to all that have flooded my email with orders so far today! I’ll be here to answer any more questions if you are still thinking of ordering.

Also, a big thanks to Todd and all at Wine Berserkers. And to all the WB members who have taken the time to read my intro, offer and visit our website http://www.iotacellars.com Keep looking there are lots of great deals here today!

o damnit fine. 6 more. that’s IT.

Geez BerserkerDay…just doubled down with a second order blush

Even better! Thanks so much.

I’m still here! [snort.gif]

Still working on invoices. I’ll be sending them out soon with updates on shipping. Thanks!