Dilécta Wines 30% Off

Thanks for clicking on the link. I’m giving everyone 30% off there purchases. The vintage is 2013 and they have all received 93 to 94 points from Robert Parker. They retail at $46 a bottle. Email me at orion@dilectawines.com if you have any questions or concerns. I can also be reached on my cell 805-369-9129. You can go to the website to order direct, the coupon code is, Hammered http://www.dilectawines.com I’m very excited to be a part of another Berserker Day, thanks guys for putting this on.

c

I love your labels! Wow… Certainly makes me or intrigued to buy… [cheers.gif]

Unexpected purchase. Okay, now I’m closing the browser and backing away from the computer. Great reviews on CT and among the pros, and YEAH those labels, sort of an Eric Drooker/Lynd Ward vibe to them.

Just placed my order. Looking forward to the wines!

No brainer for me on this offer…just grabbed a 6-pak of Bien Nacido and Match! Thanks Orion…hope to see you soon! [cheers.gif]

Order in. Looking forward to trying these.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. My mom does all the artwork, so I owe it all to her. Let me know if you wanna try a couple bottles out, thanks.

Thank you very much Chris, I really appreciate it! Please let me know what you think, enjoy.

Thanks Glen, I think you’ll really enjoy them. Please let me know if you’re ever in Paso, I’m currently building a new tasting room. Email me anytime, cheers.

David Still you rock!! Thanks man. Shipping to your house right? JK Cheers!

Couldn’t resist. Had to get a few.

Ok. I picked you as my “New Winery to Buy From” this year at Berserkerfest. A combination of Rhone Ranger Grapes, Good Labels, Good Reviews from someone I respect (I will ignore that you posted reviews from WE) and maybe this will make you listen to my spelling lesson.