Roadhouse Winery - Pinot Offer 25-50% Off!

I guess this is now a tradition, as we very rarely discount our wines, but in the spirit of Berserker Day, let’s go all in!

Mix and Match any 6 bottles 25% Off + plus 1 cent Shipping!
Mix and Match any 12 bottles 50% Off + plus 1 cent Shipping!

All of our wines score in the 90+ range from all the major and minor reviewers , and all win a lot Gold & Silver Medals each year from the major competitions.

If you are interested in all that see http://www.roadhousewinery.com/

Here are the choices:

2014 Sangiacomo Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast regularly $69
2014 Nunes Vineyard Russian River Valley regularly $69 Gold Medal winner! SF Chronicle
2014 Russian River Valley “Yellow Label” regularly $59 Silver Medal winner! SF Chronicle
2013 Weir Vineyard Yorkville Highlands regularly $69 Double Gold & Silver Medal winner! SF Chronicle
2012 Dry Creek Cabernet regularly $69 (secretly from the highest rated vineyard in all of Dry Creek!)

You may place your order online with these codes at our website http://www.roadhousewinery.com/.

Berserker6 is for 6-11 bottles,
Berserker12 is for 12 bottles

Or just PM or email Info “at” roadhousewinery.com with your name & phone number and a good time to call, and we will ring you up to complete your order.

You may also call the Healdsburg Tasting Room during normal business hours 707.433.0433, or just leave a message and someone will call you back.

No Shippy to UT & NH.
petergriffinRoadhouse.jpg

I will be hitting that tomorrow!

I forgot to mention…we will do tasting at my Hi Fi club meeting.

If you ever want a royal reception in Chico, say the word.

We stopped by your tasting room last year and had our first introduction to your wines. Really enjoyed them!

Steve

I was just up that way over the weekend!

I would enjoy being at your HiFi Club meeting, please let me know when they are coming up, and the agendas.

I could bring up one of my Reel to Reels with some old analog master tapes!

I am the co-founder of the Healdsburg Led Zeppelin Club! (10 members!)

Hey Thanks! I appreciate that!

Thanks for the help getting my order in.

This is amazing, Berserkers!

I will build a meeting around a Roadhouse wine tasting! It can be cook out, wine, Hi Fi!

I will keep you posted.

We are ‘mid fi,’ yet honest. [cheers.gif]

Actually, we have a few high end guys.

Thank you again for the awesome offering!

I’m in!

Rock on!

That was a lot of fun yesterday! Thank you for the Chico hospitality! (Also the 97 William Selyem Rochioli River Block , yumm!)