Foursight Wines estate grown and produced wines from Anderson Valley Pinot Noir/Semillon

Here is a link to our newbie intro for those that don’t know us. Foursight Wines estate grown and produced wines from Anderson Valley PN, SB, Semillon - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers

As winemaker, the 2014 vintage is one of my favorites of our past 11 vintages. Produced with 50% whole clusters – the most to-date – they have both amazing fruit and structure. We released them in fall 2016 as our 2013 vintage sold out sooner than anticipated, so they’re excellent candidates for laying down in the cellar, although our riper releases (the Clone 05 and Paraboll Pinot Noir) are ready to enjoy now.

As always, we only use estate-grown fruit, crafted on-site with native yeast and ML strains, then bottled unfined and unfiltered. Our Pinots are structured, with vibrant acidity, but also balanced red fruit – think elegant, not over-ripe.

Use coupon code BerserkerDay2017 for 30% off plus sales tax, with shipping included for orders over 4 bottles. You can add these packs to the cart or use the code to make up any combo of bottles you would like at Foursight Wines | Anderson Valley Wineries - Our Wines List I do have a few bottles left of our 2015 Sauvignon Blanc, 2013 Zero and Charles, and 2014 Late Harvest Semillon

All Pinot Noir 6 pack- Regular price $278, BD price $194.60, plus sales tax, shipping included
2 bottles- 2014 Zero New oak Pinot Noir, aged in 0% new French oak, 13.5% alc
2 bottles- 2014 Charles Pinot Noir, aged in 33% new French oak, 13.5% alc
2 bottles- 2014 Clone 05 Pinot Noir, a clonal selection of Pommard 05, aged in 40% new French oak, 14.0% alc

Pinot Noir and Semillon Sampler- Regular price $164, BD price $114.80, plus sales tax, shipping included
1 bottle- 2014 Semillon, very limited this vintage with only 2 barrels made, no new oak, 13.1% alc
1 bottle- 2014 Zero New oak Pinot Noir, aged in 0% new French oak, 13.5% alc
1 bottle- 2014 Charles Pinot Noir, aged in 33% new French oak, 13.5% alc
1 bottle- 2014 Clone 05 Pinot Noir, a clonal selection of Pommard 05, aged in 40% new French oak, 14.0% alc

All Pinot Noir 4 pack- Regular price $187, BD price $130.90, plus sales tax, shipping included
1 bottle- 2014 Zero New oak Pinot Noir, aged in 0% new French oak, 13.5% alc
2 bottles- 2014 Charles Pinot Noir, aged in 33% new French oak, 13.5% alc
1 bottle- 2014 Clone 05 Pinot Noir, a clonal selection of Pommard 05, aged in 40% new French oak, 14.0% alc

Paraboll by Foursight 4 pack- Regular price $228, BD price $159.60, plus sales tax, shipping included
4 bottles- 2014 Paraboll Pinot Noir, 14.6% alc. Paraboll was a AV blend formerly of Londer Vineyards where I managed the winery for 6 vintages. I continue to produce a small amount of this wine in the same style and flavor profile as Londer did. This is a bigger richer style of Pinot Noir than any of my other bottlings. 10-14 days longer on the vine, 50% new heavy toast french oak, no stem inclusion.

I’m in for some Pinots. I’ve loved what I’ve had from Charles Vineyard so really looking forward to these.

Thanks Jeff, my in-laws do an amazing job farming (they do everything but pruning, and harvest) and the rest is up to us as the winemakers to showcase the quality of the site.

In for a Pinot 4 pack.

Thanks for the orders Mike et al.

Its hard buying and posting, so many great offers this day!

Joe’s wines are ultra pure and precise. Go get 'em Joe!

Shit server overload, working on it now.

Email Joe@foursightwines.com and I can take care of y’all from there, website is overloaded.

It may be a little slow but the shopping cart is working again.

If anyone had problems don’t hesitate to reach out via pm, email, or at the tasting room 707-895-2889.

Joe-
I just rang myself up an ‘All Pinot 4 Pack’. Can’t wait! I’m going to ‘pick up at winery’ - save you some $ and packaging, etc.

BTW, FWIW, IMO, checkout worked perfectly for me.

Kurt

I would have done the same on my order of your PN, if I got out more but…

Joe, I received my wine. We’ll crush a few of these at Super Bowl!

Thanks again for everything.

Brig good to hear. Enjoy during the big game.