Old-Vine Carignan and High Altitude Pinot Noir- The Princess & the Peasant

Hiya Folks!

With Princess and the Peasant wines, we aim to celebrate the diversity of the Mendocino County viticultural landscape and winemaking heritage. Our 2015 Signal Ridge Vineyard Pinot Noir is sourced from grapes grown at the very margins of elevation and climate, at almost 3000 feet in elevation and only 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean. The 2015 Poor Ranch Carignan is sourced from 74 year old dry farmed vines, and is a unique expression of a variety perfectly adapted to its terroir.

In honor of Berserker Day we are offering 30% discount on any wines purchased, and penny shipping. Click here to visit the Signal Ridge website, where I am also the winemaker, to purchase. All wines on the site are similarly discounted.

Princess and the Peasant was the featured Mendocino winery in the Bay Area News Group’s Mendocino County travel edition a few Sundays ago.

Fellow Berserker Drew Goin had some nice things to say. Thanks Drew!

Or you can read more about us in our NEWBIE post Princess and the Peasant - Old Vine Carignan and High Altitude Pinot Noir - NEWBIE INTROS - WineBerserkers

Thank you all for your time and to the team at Wine Berserkers for making this possible. Cheers!

Awesome, glad to see the overall discount. I wouldn’t order the other package with the white and rose, but I’ll definitely order reds tomorrow.

Hi David-
We figured this was the best way to make it worthwhile for folk to try us out…it’s not listed on the website anymore, but we have just under 5 cases left of the 2014 P&P wine available. If you have any interest let me know as we can include it in the shipment

All the best,
Stephanie

Urg, I can’t get online until about 10 am.

Fingers crossed.

Is there much left of the pinot noir, zin, and carignan?

Berserker Day can be nerve wracking.

Best wishes manana!

Discount code required?

See the title of this forum? Can NOT buy these offers today.

Use code BERSERKERS30 at check out to get 30% off, the penny shipping will be automatically included.

Thank you for your interest!

Order in :slight_smile:

In for 2 each of P&P PN and Carignan and Signal Ridge PN.

Yes in for the P & P 6 pack! Thanks Stephanie

In for 3 of the Carignan. Thanks for being a part of BerserkerDay!!

Wooohooo! Thanks Mike!!

We have a very small amount of the 2014 P&P pinot noir left- let me know if you want to swap out one of the 15s for a 14

No zinfandel???

Ordered some of the Carignan. Thanks!

Order was in at 7:30 for a case of the Carignan, need wine for my wedding.

I’d like to do that, please. Thanks!

Do you have any of that 2014 P&P Carignan remaining to swap in for the 2015? Drew’s notes make me jealous.

Hi Stephanie … I just ordered the red 6 pack … would love to mix and match some of the PN if possible.

Best wishes from sea level here in Santa Monica [cheers.gif]

Matt

That is sensitive information, I could tell you but them I’d have to… :wink:

In the event there is, I will swap it out…PM me and let’s talk

In for 4 Carignon also.

Stephanie, what’s the oak treatment on this bottling?