THE DEBATE WINE

Warm up your credit cards and come on in, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers - open to EVERYONE who loves wine. Apologize to your spouse or significant other ahead of time. Offers are posted in groups of 10-12 every 30 minutes - Auctions preview at 9:00 am PST
Jean Hoefliger

THE DEBATE WINE

#1 Post by Jean Hoefliger » January 16th, 2017, 2:44 pm

THE DEBATE WINE
by Jean Hoefliger, Consulting Winemaker

THE DEBATE wine project was created when my friend Rob McKay and I found ourselves in a passionate exchange over a current topic of debate. I realized that, like a news story, wine offers many different viewpoints and we decided to start THE DEBATE. Flash forward the headlines to 7 years later and we are still debating. This wine celebrates the difference of viewpoints and the enjoyment of sharing them.

For the first time ever we are offering THE DEBATE as a vertical. Sourced from the beloved Beckstoffer Dr.Crane Vineyard. Dr. Crane Vineyard is situated on the West side of St. Helena with its gravelly loamy soils and balmy climate. Of the three vineyards, Dr. Crane is the warmest, and has the most extracted wine style. These wines are 100% Cabernet Sauvignon, 100% Barrel Fermented in 22 months 100% French Oak 80% new oak.

The vintages 2010, 2011, 2012 were handcrafted using the same farmer and winemaking techniques. This vertical shows the true diversity in vintages and the unique terrior of Dr.Crane!

THE DEBATE packaging is based on news headlines and the release is timely with the ongoing political media coverage. What made your headlines these years and which vintage showcases this vineyard the best? We humbly offer you to be the judge.

Retail price is $525 per 3-pack. The Berserker Day price is $420.00 per Dr.Crane Vertical 3-pack. We have an extremely limited supply. Please simply reply with orders and comments to cboss@thedebatewine.com. Thank you kindly.

Cheers – Jean Hoefliger.

THE DEBATE WINE
by Jean Hoefliger, Consulting Winemaker

Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member

THE DEBATE WINE

#2 Post by Anton D » January 26th, 2017, 2:47 pm

This is on my hit list!

Yay!
Anton Dotson

What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the fine red wine of Shiraz into urine?

Charles Hetzel
GCC Member
GCC Member

THE DEBATE WINE

#3 Post by Charles Hetzel » January 26th, 2017, 8:57 pm

Wonderful wines - I bought them last year for WB Day - and enjoyed them during the 2016 Presidential Debates!
Charles Hetzel
Proprietor/Chief Curator @ Braxton Cellars
Chicago, IL

Jeff King

THE DEBATE WINE

#4 Post by Jeff King » January 27th, 2017, 10:11 am

Charles Hetzel wrote:Wonderful wines - I bought them last year for WB Day - and enjoyed them during the 2016 Presidential Debates!
If that didn't ruin the taste, they much be pretty damned good. Mine are still in the cellar awaiting bottle age.

Return to “BerserkerDay VIII (January 27, 2017)”