Bougetz Cellars offering - Verticals and drawing for a magnum

In keeping with the fun and excitement of Berserker Days, we will be raffling off a MAGNUM of our 2014 Prominence Reserve Cabernet ($249 retail), which Robert Parker just gave a 95+ review! This wine won’t be formally released until later this year, but you can be the first to have one in your cellar. For each pack below that you purchase, you get one raffle entry. Winner will be randomly selected a couple of days after the finish of Berserker Days. So look over the great packages and buy often!

All packages below are priced at 35% off AND shipping included. You can leam more about us at our website http://www.bougetzcellars.com, but let’s get on to the Berserker Day offerings. All packs can be purchased by clicking on the links below. If you have any questions, or want to make arrangements to purchase without doing it on-line, just PM me. I’ll be online most of the day.

Pack #1 – Amaryllis Spring Mountain Cabernet Vertical
Deal: 35% off + shipping included
$234 (Regular $360)

The first offer is a vertical of our Spring Mountain single vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. Always shows classic Spring Mountain characteristics. There are 2 bottles each of the 2014, 2013 and 2012 vintages!

• • 2 bottles - 2014 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon (95+ Robert Parker)

• • 2 bottles - 2013 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon (92 James Suckling)

• • 2 bottles - 2012 Amaryllis Spring Mountain District Cabernet Sauvignon (92 James Suckling)

http://shop.bougetzcellars.com/amaryllis-spring-mountain-cabernet-mini-vertical-35-off-listed-price-p97.aspx

Pack #2 – Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Mini Vertical
$234 (Regular $360)

The next offer is a vertical of our Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. This is usually a blend of our Cabernet Sauvignon source in Coombsville (Caldwell) and Stagecoach Vineyard. There are 2 bottles each of the 2014, 2013 and 2012 vintages!

• • 2 bottles - 2014 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (92+ Robert Parker)

• • 2 bottles - 2013 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (92 James Suckling)

• • 2 bottles - 2012 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (93 James Suckling)

http://shop.bougetzcellars.com/eminence-napa-valley-cabernet-mini-vertical-35-off-listed-price-p36.aspx

Pack #3 - Pinot Noir Vertical Pack
$156 (Regular $240)

Each year we make one (or two) single vineyard Pinot Noirs from Sonoma Coast or Russian River. What a better way to experience these than a three year vertical. As part of the Pinot Noir Vertical pack, you will receive two bottles of each of the following:

• • 2015 The Cairn Catie’s Corner Vineyard Russian River Valley Pinot Noir

• • 2014 The Cairn Catie’s Corner Vineyard Russian River Valley Pinot Noir

• • 2013 The Cairn Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir

http://shop.bougetzcellars.com/pinot-noir-vertical-35-off-listed-price-p33.aspx

Pack #4 - Current Release Pack
$165.10 (Regular $254)

As part of the current release pack, you get a great opportunity to sample the quality of our wines. You will receive one bottle of each red, and two bottles of white, of the following:

• • 2014 Rutherford Sauvignon Blanc (2 bottles)

• • 2014 The Cairn Catie’s Corner Vineyard Pinot Noir

• • 2013 Eminence Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

• • 2013 Amaryllis Spring Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon

• • 2013 Jovana Napa Valley Merlot/Cabernet Franc

http://shop.bougetzcellars.com/current-release-pack-35-off-listed-price-p34.aspx

Pack #5 – White Wine Pack
$97.50 (Regular $150)

And for you in search of some white wine offerings, we have a nice vertical of our Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon from a single vineyard in the heart of Rutherford. Barrel and tank fermented, and aged in neutral oak for 6-8 months. You will receive three bottles of each of the following:

• • 2015 Rutherford Sauvignon Blanc (9% Semillon)

• • 2016 Rutherford Sauvignon Blanc (8% Semillon)

http://shop.bougetzcellars.com/white-pack-35-off-listed-price-p35.aspx

I’ll be online all day so if you have ordering questions, either post to this thread, send me a PM or email me at thomas@bougetzcellars.com.

In for the Amaryllis.

Gotcha Jim and FedEx will just fine

We love both Amaryllis and Eminence, and the most difficult part is waiting until they are ‘ready’. I’ve had to hide the remaining bottles in the back of the cellar!!!

I want to try one of the Cab packages…any advice on which to go with?

Eminence has classically been more approachable than Amaryllis although 2014 is the odd one out on that rule.
If you prefer mountain fruit out of Napa Valley, go with Amaryllis. If you prefer wines from the valley floor or rolling hills, then Eminence is your baby! Just let me know.

2012 Eminence from last years’ BD pack was incredible. I also liked the 2012 Amaryllis, too, but thought it needed more cellar time. My notion of not buying anything on BD is shot to hell - I’ve got to have some of these Cabs!

In for a 6 of the Amaryllis. Thanks guys!

Thanks Paul, I think you are going to enjoy the addition of the 2014’s. The early reviews are outstanding. Thanks again!
Enjoy, tom

Hi Nick,
I think you are going to be extremely happy with the quality across the vertical. Please report back and let me know what you think!

Thanks BRR. Good to reconnect with you. In Seattle right now, and hope you can make it to the Seattle Wine Company on Sunday for our release party!

Roland,
Thanks for seeing you in for a pack this year. We will be out in Nashville in a few weeks for the Nashville Wine Auction again. Love doing that event!

I didn’t even realize there was a ‘Prominence’ bottling, too!!!

These are the most beautiful bottles (Eminence and Amaryllis, anyway, as that’s what I’ve enjoyed) with the wine inside even more beautiful. I’ve stashed mine in the back to age a bit, what I have left, that is…

Thanks Todd. Yeah Prominence has been moved to an allocation list, starting with the 2014. I thought giving away a magnum of this wine as extra incentive would be special. Someone is going to win it!!! champagne.gif

Thx Robert. I know you will enjoy each vintage of the Eminence! Start from the 2012 first!

In for the Eminence

Thx Michael G. for the order. We’ll be in Nashville for the Wine Auction. Will we see you at the Seiter’s? At the winemaker’s dinner? I hear JJ corralled another top chef from the Nashville marked. Should be awesome!

Ron,
You are going to enjoy the white verticals. Let me know what you think and which vintages stands out to you. Always interesting in a vertical tasting. Enjoy!

BTW, this is brilliant to have a magnum drawing for all orders - I need to remember to tell folks that idea for other BerserkerDays.

Oh well, Just noticed that Candace put the order in. Thanks again Candace!