Keating Wines, "Last Chance" Specials + $1 shipping on a case!

I am very glad to be back for my 7th BerserkerDay. Many thanks to Todd and Brig, and all the wineries and wine enthusiasts that make this all possible.

It has now been 11 years since my first harvest. Being a small producer with a short history doesn’t allow for a vast library selection, but I have been able to set some aside. Not many, though, as you will see by this offer.

I have chosen seven different wines that, assuming they sell out this weekend, will no longer be offered directly from me. The wines are listed below with the corresponding number of bottles left in my inventory. The last of 'em!

• 25% savings (35% for Wine Club members)
  • 6 bottle allocation per wine
  • $12 flat shipping rate (1-11 bottles)
  • $1 flat shipping rate (12+ bottles)

2008 Keating Petite Sirah ($38.00 $28.50 ) - 24 bottles remaining slight smoke taint from the Mendocino fires
2009 Keating ‘Beckstoffer Georges III’ Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford ($95.00 $71.25) - 12 bottles remaining
2009 Keating ‘Montecillo’ Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma Valley now Moon Mountain District ($48.00 $36.00) - 36 bottles remaining
2009 Keating Merlot, Sonoma Valley ($25.00 $18.75) - 48 bottles remaining
2009 Keating ‘Buchignani’ Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley ($35.00 $26.25) - 12 bottles remaining
2010 Keating ‘Montecillo’ Zinfandel, Sonoma Valley now Moon Mountain District ($35.00 $26.25) - 24 bottles remaining
2011 Keating ‘Buchignani’ Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley ($35.00 $26.25) - 24 bottles remaining

CLICK HERE TO ORDER >>> http://store.keatingwines.com/wine-berserkers-c10.aspx <<<

Additionally, there will be a very special Large Format offer. For my 2012 Beckstoffer Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon, I made a grand total of 30 magnums. These have not been made available to the public yet. I would like to keep 6 for myself, so the other 24 are available - the inaugural release, here on BerserkerDay!

2012 Keating ‘Beckstoffer Georges III’ Cabernet Sauvignon MAGNUM, Rutherford ($225.00 $168.75) - 24 magnums available

If you can’t click on the link I provided above, just go to keatingwines.com > Order Wines > Wine Berserkers > Shop away!

A quick note about me and about Keating Wines:
I am a Sonoma County native, growing up just outside of Sebastopol. After spending a few years learning the business at a small winery in Kenwood, I made a single wine in 2006 - 200 cases of 88% Malbec, 12% Cabernet Franc, all sourced from the Rockpile AVA. I patiently began searching for great vineyards that were appropriate for certain varieties. I feel very fortunate to have been able to source from such great vineyard sites as Beckstoffer Georges III, Bedrock, Rockpile, Montecillo, Buchignani, Campbell Ranch, and Elsbree. Production slowly increased over the first few years to about 1,200 cases by 2010, and that’s when I opened my tasting room in the Carneros region of Sonoma County. Stop by any time! Also, if you have any questions about a particular wine, you can email me with questions and hopefully I am able to respond quickly - ekeating@keatingwines.com

In most cases, the wine will ship to arrive during the week of February 6, weather dependent as usual.

Thanks again, everyone, and Happy BerserkerDay!
Eric Keating
[cheers.gif]

Love Keating wines!

Thanks, Virgil [cheers.gif]

Order in!

Order received! Thanks, Tony [cheers.gif]

To all who ordered, wine will ship out this week to arrive the following week (weather permitting).