SOLD OUT: JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS "NEW ROLL" 3-Pack

NEW OFFER - NEW ROLL - SORRY OFFER IS SOLD OUT THE RESPONSE TO OUR ORIGINAL OFFER WAS OVERWHELMING - THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! SINCE THAT OFFER SOLD-OUT ON PREVIEW DAY, WE WANTED YOU TO HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE - SO WE PUT TOGETHER A NEW OFFER THAT IS VERY LIMITED. IF YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT ORDERING PLEASE DON’T DELAY.
JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS: YO 11 - NEW ROLL “WINNER” 3-PACK:
$144 (INCLUDES SHIPPING)

“Don’t Pass” on this new offer! Special pricing only for Berserker’s Day – the wines alone sell for $195 and shipping is also included in the price of $144/3-pack. No limit on the number you can order – but we only have a limited number of 3-packs available - don’t delay in ordering!

Great way to stock-up at a great price! We are often asked “what’s the Jean Edwards style of wine”? Our reply… wines that will pair well with food… wines that you will want to share with good friends… but you’ll want to keep the bottle at your end of the table…

For each 3-pack you order, you’ll receive the following (all wines are 750ml):

2 bottles - 2011 Jean Edwards Cellars “Seventy Four – Forty One” Cabernet Sauvignon
Release price $65.00 Named after the coordinates of our east coast home. 100% cabernet sauvignon from a combination of mountain and valley floor vineyards (Stagecoach Vineyard, Baconbrook Vineyard, O’Shaughnessy Vineyard in Oakville). Black fruit (blackberries/black cherry), cassis and currants. This wine is 91 points in CT. 100% French Oak (60% new)

1 bottle - 2011 Jean Edwards Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
Release price $65.00 Offered last year for BD 2015 - we had a few cases remaining in the warehouse that were set aside for a distributor. This wine is 92+ points in CT. From a well-known vineyard in St. Helena at the foothills of Howell Mountain – 88% cabernet sauvignon and 12% merlot. Old world in style – the wine exhibits a mélange of berries (raspberry/blueberry/blackberry) along with dried herbs (bay/basil) which are the signature of the cab vineyard. Balanced and approachable with a silky mouth. 100% French Oak (45% new).

Shipping Info is available on our order page. (order link removed)

Thanks for your continued support of our wines - yesterday we were overwhelmed by the support of our wines (our 7th sell-out for Bersekers Day) - hope you enjoy the new roll 3-pack that we scrambled to put together!

Karen and John [thankyou.gif]

East Coast Sales Office: 973-402-8524
Email: wine@jeanedwardscellars.com
Visit our new tasting room - “Wines on First” located at 1463 First Street Napa, CA 94559

And here’s the NEW offer, as the other is sold out (sorry, non-Subscribers!!!)

These are going quick - don’t delay in ordering!

I just couldn’t help myself. I still have a few of the Rutherford’s from last years offering, and I’m looking forward to trying these. Thanks Karen!

Aw thanks Margot -got the order - hope you enjoy the wines!

… Just when I thought I was all done. :slight_smile:

Never done buying wine [highfive.gif] Thanks for your order Susan!

Order placed, thank you.

Thanks for ordering Adam [cheers.gif]

Thanks Charles for ordering our wines!

Orders coming in from the Windy City - My Kind of Town Chicago Is! Thanks Darian for the order!

Yeah - Miami in the house - thanks for the order!

Been working hard today - so happy you put this back up. Ordered one - loved the prior years’ wines.

LOVE JE wines!!! Enthusiastically in for two 3-packs!!

Thanks very much - so glad you enjoy our wines! [cheers.gif]

Thanks very much Chris!!! [highfive.gif]

A busy day at work today, even if I do work from home.

In for 2 of this wonderful offer!

Cliff

Thanks very much Cliff! [cheers.gif]

You guys are too crafty!! (In your posts and your wines!!)

Fantastic offer on some really great wines!

Aw thanks Kim - back at you! [cheers.gif]