Vinotera Wine - 20% Off All In-Stock Wines

Happy BerserkerDay VII !!

We’re very happy to be a part of this years BerserkerDay and offering 20% off all in-stock wines. We’ve added a number of great wines (many of which board favorites) to our site, and will be adding more tonight and tomorrow. Our team has been working hard on updates, but only about 25% of our inventory is on the website right now so if any Berserkers are local to Pasadena, CA and want to browse our larger in-store selection of wine, spirits and craft beer we’re offering the same discount in-store (just mention BerserkerDay upon checkout). For any SoCal Berserkers not familiar with us, my wife and I took over a previously existing wine shop in Pasadena, CA and stock a wide variety of Wine, Spirits and Craft Beer. We also have fun tastings at our bar 3 nights a week (Weds, Fri, Sat).
Link to website: https://www.vinoterawine.com/

* On the checkout page, enter coupon code BERSERKER for 20% off.

**** Shipping: We only ship to AK, CA, ID, LA, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OR, VA, DC, WV, WY**

***** All orders will begin shipping Monday, Feb 1. Please note if you’d prefer a hold for weather or would like to pick up wines in our store.**

Please PM or email any questions to: info @ vinoterawine.com

Cheers! champagne.gif

Dan

After checking your site, I’m relieved that you don’t ship to GA, or I would have done a lot more damage today than I’ve already inflicted on myself. Just from what you show online, it’s a terrific selection for the AFWE/wine geek crowd (Baudry, Guiberteau, Tournelle (the Terre de Gryphées is a killer ouille chardonnay), Souhaut, Cruse, Broc, Scherrer, Folk Machine, etc.).

Thanks Mike! I agree, the Tournelle Gryphées and Corvées Sous Curon are terrific wines… I could drink those all day and be happy. My palate runs mostly AFWE but we do have a lot of bigger, riper wines as well. Just updated the site with a few additions:

2014 Roark Wine Company Cabernet Franc, California, Central Coast
2011 Fausse Piste Cabernet Sauvignon Le Boucher, Washington, Columbia Valley
2009 Sawyer Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Library Reserve, California, Napa Valley, Rutherford
N.V. Domaine de la Taille aux Loups Triple Zero, France, Loire Valley
N.V. Cellers de Can Suriol del Castell Cava Azimut Brut Nature, Spain, Cava
NV Jean-Pierre Robinot les annees folles, France, Loire Valley
2013 La Grande Colline Vin de France Le Canon primeur Rosé Sparkling Muscat, France, Vin de France
2011 Vineyard 29 Cabernet Sauvignon Aida Estate, California, Napa Valley, St. Helena
2013 Weingut Keller Westhofener Kirchspiel Riesling GG, Germany, Rheinhessen
2013 Weingut Keller Hubacker Riesling GG, Germany, Rheinhessen
2003 Bert Simon Serriger Herrenberg Riesling Beerenauslese, Germany, Mosel Saar Ruwer
2003 Château de Suronde Quarts de Chaume, France, Loire Valley, Anjou-Saumur, Quarts de Chaume
2013 Hartford Court Pinot Noir Russian River Valley, California, Sonoma County

Hi Dan, congrats on the wine shop, my parents live in Bungalow Heaven Pasadena, not to mention many friends. So I’ll have to stop in and visit next time I’m in town–and hunt through your rieslings… Have a great Berserker Day!

Dan, any specials on craft beer?

We can do the same discount on craft beer in-store, but I don’t have any of that stock on the website right now.

Just went to place an order for a couple of bottles. Does $30 shipping for (2) bottles seem right?

Sorry, that should be fixed now. For under 15lbs to East Coast shipping should be about $19.

Just added a few magnums:

2014 Domaine Romaneaux-Destezet (Hervé Souhaut) La Souteronne 1.5 Ltr, France, Rhône, Ardèche
2010 La Serena Brunello di Montalcino 1.5 Ltr, Italy, Tuscany, Montalcino, Brunello di Montalcino