Betwixt Wines

Greetings, Berserkers!

We are excited to be back again this year!

We’re keeping it simple today with two options designed to introduce you to Betwixt. Thank you for your interest. Prices include FREE ground shipping!

1. Sampler 3–pack $75

1 x 2014 Chardonnay – Santa Cruz Mountains
1 x 2013 Grenache - Boer Vineyard, Chalone
1 x 2014 Pinot Noir – Lester Family Vineyard, Santa Cruz Mountains

Normal price would be $91– a sweet deal to get acquainted with a range of our wines.

2. Pinot Noir 4-pack $99

2 x 2013 Pinot Noir - Helluva Vineyard, Anderson Valley
2 x 2014 Pinot Noir – Lester Family Vineyard, Santa Cruz Mountains

Normal price would be $140 so this is about 30% off.

BUY HERE: https://squareup.com/market/betwixt-wines

Sales tax charged for California residents. Shipping to commence immediately, weather permitting.

Any issues or questions please call me at 415 254 2492 or email tim@betwixtwine.com.

These offers amaze me - $25/bottle - how many truly good, small production wines can you get outside BerserkerDay for that price?? ALL of us should be loading up for the entire YEAR

Wise words from the Man!

Not only does Tim have the coolest accent among all California winemakers, and not only does he have the nicest looking label of all my friends, but the wines are very good, in an understated but not quite IPOB sort of way. Proud to be shilling for a friend who’s an up and coming winemaker.

Agree with Ed! These are great wines at a great price. If you haven’t tried Betwixt yet, do it today!

Ok. In for the PN pack.

Bought the sampler 3-pk, thanks, looking forward to trying them.

Hard to resist scm and av pinots. Looking forward to the PN pack and threw in a chard to try. Thx!

Listen to Ed! Tim is making some very good wines, and he does have a cool accent too. [cheers.gif]

Thanks for the kind words. However I must point out that I do not have an accent, it is you guys who have the funny accents

Lol. Tim. You have an accent. it’s ok, we still like you.

Gonna keep this offer going for another day…