Arcadian Pisoni Beserkers Offer

So rooting around in the library I came up with this offer: A 2 pack of the 2003 and 2005 Pisoni Pinot Noir
For this our first Beserker fest we will offer one bottle of each for $110 plus tax Fed ex ground included. Normally $185 plus shipping.
I have enclosed some recent reviews from Cellar Tracker and Wine Berserker: 2005 Pisoni Pinot Noir

http://www.arcadianwinery.com

click on buy
Click on special offerings
At checkout enter promo code WB2016 for free shipping

12/20/2015 - SCORREA LIKES THIS WINE: 92 Points
Spicy and cherry on nose and palate. Masculine wine with plenty of structure still. Slight heat on the finish. From a 375 direct from winery.

11/28/2015 - GUTT22 LIKES THIS WINE:
13.8% alcohol. Just cruising along. Deep cherry color. Lovely nose of funk, red cherry, darker berry, and flowers. In the mouth, full of life and verve, with slightly tart fruit, rich earth, vibrant acidity, and a long, lightly tannic finish. This is still on the up-slope. A-

5/25/2015 - DOUGLEE WROTE: 92 Points
Darker ruby. Potent nose of mulberry, anise, Bing cherry, cinnamon, and some jazzy high-pitched floral notes. Sharp red raspberry and mulberry fruit on the structured palate with ample acidity and serious tannins, complicated by iron, anise and sweet strawberry notes on the long, grippy finish. Wonderful with the first Copper River salmon we’ve sampled this season.

2005 Arcadian Pinot Noir Pisoni Vineyard - USA, California, Central Coast, Santa Lucia Highlands (4/19/2014)
One of several bottles opened at Dabrowski’s with wings from the BGE. Quickly double decanted before taking over to Joe’s. Upon pouring it was clear that this was an elegant Pinot waiting to be explored. I truly believe this is a wine that old world and new world alike can enjoy. At first it seemed a little tight with vibrant fruit, something I might expect from a younger wine. A few hours and it was showing nuanced favors of an aged Pinot such as baking spice, or a pie from the oven. Fast forward a few more hours and the nose was straight Burgundy. Tea leaves, mushroom, dirt, etc. just tasted like a fine aged Burgundy. I was stunned at the transformation of the wine over the course of six hours. As has been said many times, Arcadian seems to be overlooked, but I would put one of Joe’s aged pinots against any domestic Pinot. This bottles has years left in my opinion. Drink now or hold for who the hell knows how long.

Cellar Tracker reviews 2003 Arcadian Pisoni Pinot Noir:

12/19/2015 - ALLAGASHME LIKES THIS WINE: 93 Points
softened and baked late season red-fruit comes to mind. Medium body, light tannin’s, super mouth. Great work and I’m told the '99 is even better. Can’t wait

10/23/2015 - JFAGAN LIKES THIS WINE: 91 Points
Corvin’d into a glass for 2 hours before tasting. Medium dark color with a thin, clear rim. The nose is very savory with roasted sage, autumn leaves and dried flowers. With swirling some sweeter elements emerge. Bright and tangy on entry, this wine has flavors of tart red cherries, cranberry, spice and smoked herbs. A recent note on CT from BDAnna compares this to Nebbiolo and I can see that although without the tannic grip of that variety. Unique and interesting. More cerebral than hedonistic. Drink soon.

Arcadian and Pisoni Vineyard always make for an old world combination typically more savory than sweet fruit driven. It is always a wine I love to share.

http://www.arcadianwinery.com

click on buy
Click on special offerings
At checkout enter promo code WB2016 for free shipping

Library Arcadian is a no-brainer, as it ages so well

I can’t believe there are not more posts on this one. This is an amazing offer on absolutely incredible wines. In (obviously!).

First order of the day, in for two.

Joe, thanks for doing this. The most excited I’ve been placing an order in years.

No tasting familiarity with Arcadian yet but have read some good things over the years. I am fairly certain to take this offer, I’d love to see a '05 and '03 Pisoni in glass soon :slight_smile:

If i didn’t already have some i’d buy some. Arcadian Pisoni is pinnacle level california pinot. The 05 in particular will hold for the long haul but can be opened now.

Seems way to good to pass up. One order in, should have probably bought more.

I’m in for this, looking forward to an aged introduction!

So excited to see these here!

in on these as well. LOVE the wines and Joe is amazing.

Im in, love older Arcadians, I have a few 1999 and 2000 sleeping. Wonderful, world class wines.

would love one of these packs but only see the purisma 2-pack on the site.

In for the 2 pack of pisoni. VERY excited to get my hands on these wines. Thanks for the no-brainer offer!!

Very happy to place my order

Same here. Any update on this?

http://www.arcadianwinery.com/scripts/wineList.cfm?group=4

It appears on my screen

home now, it works and I’m in for 2 packs

Thanks, but It still isn’t coming up for me.

Incredible offer. I just placed my order.

Nice. Will give me four vintages of the Pisonis. Sounds like a good excuse for a Coravin event. :wink:
Best regards, Joe.