Sandler BDVII 6 Pack and 4 Pack

This BerserkerDay VII 6 Pack for $150 is only available on January 27, to celebrate the 7th anniversary of the Wine Berserkers website. The 6 pack includes:

2 bottles of 2014 Heintz Ranch Chardonnay
1 bottle of 2014 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of 2014 Boer Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of 2014 Keefer Ranch Pinot Noir
1 bottle of 2014 Peterson Vineyard Pinot Noir
$150 including free shipping

You may also skip the Chardonnay and take advantage of a Pinot Noir 4 pack for only $110. The savings are almost as good as they are on the 6 pack. The BerserkerDay VII 4 Pack includes:

1 bottle of 2014 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of 2014 Boer Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of 2014 Keefer Ranch Pinot Noir
1 bottle of 2014 Peterson Vineyard Pinot Noir

$110 including free shipping

To order, go to the http://www.sandlerwine.com/Wines page on the Sandler website. Thank you, Berserkers!!!

Ed, did I miss the price for the 6 pack?

This is going to be a buy regardless, but I’m doing my best to plan my attack for today and tomorrow. (No, I don’t have an excel spreadsheet currently open with all orders I’m thinking about buying to get total spend and bottle count…)

Anyone have notes on the Chardonnay? I’m intrigued, to be sure!

Chris, thanks to you and Rob Winn for alerting me that I needed to add the price to the 6 pack. And Todd, there are a few notes about the Chard on the Sandler website, but don’t even think about ordering until tomorrow!

Both offers are winners in my book. Thanks Ed!!!

Two words: NO BRAINER

When does the 27th actually start on the west coast?

:slight_smile:

Tomorrow!! :slight_smile:

I set the offers to open just a few minutes before launch time, just in case there’s a discrepancy between Berserker time and Vin65 (website host) time.

In for a 6 pack…the Chardonnay looks exciting based on Ed’s notes. I may circle back for another before the day is offer depending on how much damage is done elsewhere.

In for a 6-pack. Solid wines at a great price!

in for the 4 pk… debating 2… always a no brainer offer.

I first had your wines due to last year’s B-Day…and I’m definitely not missing out on more this year. Thanks for participating Ed!

Order in for 6 pack.

The grapes from Charlie Heintz’s chardonnay vineyard are the best of the best. WoW (True Sonoma Coast vintners) did a seminar with several of them at their 2014 get-together and it was mind blowing. And what a great guy. (Almost as likable as Ed …)

In for the 6 pack. I’m curious to try the Chard, and I love Ed’s Pinots.

Thanks for the compliment, Jeff! Charlie and I are pretty different, but we get along really well. He’s a way better forklift driver than I am, probably the best I’ve ever seen.

Done! 6 pack no brainer.

Wife says "are you ordering from that nice guy again?

Me “who? Nordhoff… Cabot… Lundald… Hamina…”

Wife says “no the really nice guy”

Oh Kurtzman! Yes baby, I ordered from Ed.

LOL! My wife feels the same way. Sandler (and Roar, for old times’ sake) are HER only mailing lists. Of course I end up here buying the Berserker pack anyway.

FANTASTIC - we just had a bottle from last years BD and it just confirmed AUTOBUY !!