Johan Vineyards

Berserker Day VII deals:

Deal 1: Pinot Noir “Nils” Vertical 6-Pack (2007-2013)

Nils
Wine philosophy: “The Nils bottling was created out of an interest to capture a specific expression from our estate fruit in which we seek to find a wine with power, elegance, and energy. This is where our personal preferences begin to merge with the terroir of the vineyard. Our highest pitched East-facing slope produces the most concentrated and energetic fruit on the property. We select the best rows near the top of this slope to produce a wine that provides the power and energy with a touch of fruit and earthy base notes of the Nils bottling.”

2007 Pinot Noir – “Nils Reserve”
2008 Pinot Noir – “Nils Reserve”
2009 Pinot Noir – “Nils Reserve”
2010 No “Nils” or “Three Barrel” made, the wines did not meet our quality standards
2011 Pinot Noir – “Nils”
2012 Pinot Noir – “Nils”
2013 Pinot Noir – “Nils”

BerserkerDay VII deal: $200 (price upon release - $36/bottle) + free ground shipping. Limited to the first 10 packs sold.

Deal 2: 6 pack of “Pet-Nat” of Pinot Noir

2014 Pétillant Naturel
Pétillant Naturel is a method of producing sparkling wine by bottling the wine during the primary, alcoholic fermentation to capture the carbon dioxide that is being naturally released (also referred to as “Methode Ancestrale”). This sparkling rosé was made from all estate-grown, biodynamic certified Pinot Noir grapes. The fruit was picked relatively early, at lower sugars and higher acidity. The wine fermented in a stainless steel tank before it was bottled at the tail end of its primary fermentation mid-January, 2015. This wine contains lees.

BerserkerDay VII deal: $100.00 for a 6 pack (full retail price - $138.00) + free ground shipping.

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of this community!

To order PM Dan Rinke or email Dan at djr@johanvineyards.com Please leave your phone number so we can get back to you to get shipping info and CC info.

how many bottles of pet nat do we get?

I bet 6

The Pet-Nat is ridiculously good!! And the Nils ain’t too shabby either :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! With all the excitement of writing the offer I forgot to mention that it is for a 6 pack. I edited the offer to reflect that! [oops.gif]
Thanks for pointing that out Ron!! [cheers.gif] And thanks Paul for covering for me!

in - email sent

Offer not up yet John. This is just a preview for tomorrow

Ok, you folks who were trying to buy it EARLY (Against the rules!!! BAN THEM!!) can now officially purchase…

Been waiting on this - jumped on the pet-nat. Quality bubbles for under $20/btl makes my inner cheapskate VERY happy.

PM sent for both packs.

If anyone has tried it how sweet is the pet nat?

Fortunate to have tasted though all the “Nils” except for the '07 & '08. For my eyes, this is one of the best deals yet today. Price to quality ratio for this vertical is through the roof!

Chris the Pet Nat is bone dry!

Email sent!

Here is a quick one off. Only available to the first person that responds…

One 3 pack of
2013 Johan Vineyards Blaufrankisch
for $80 including free shipping!!

The perfect wine to pair with Duck…

Dan! that’s below wholesale! you’re Crazy!!

OK Dan, I’m in

Please add to my previous

Given the way the wine is made, left to finish fermenting in the bottle and no additives, the wine will be done dry. I have found the carbonation to be just slightly less than your typical cremant.

My notes show young strawberries, watermelon rind, blood orange and white pepper. The wine has really evolved over the last year though and more recent tastings, I’m indicating some black tea leaf. If you read a note from a year ago, the wine is even more expressive now.

This is our go to at Nodoguro for oysters in aged soy sauce with grated fresh horseradish. It also pairs really well with other raw fish, especially light raw fish like sea bream. You could do chicken or pork too but I’d keep the prep light.

It’s a good picnic wine too because the closure is bottle cap, which can be opened with a rock or knife or whatever.

in now

Its yours Tony!!