Bailiwick Wines - FIVE offers - SHIPPING INCLUDED

Bailiwick Brings Bodacious Benefits for Berserkers!

Hey Berserkers!!

Life is good…the drought is ending, and we’re back for our 4th year with BerserkerDay!

Now we’re about to make your life even better by offering you FIVE bodacious deals on Bailiwick wines…check it out.

This is your one chance this year to acquire our wines at a significant discount, with GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED.
Please take note that we only ship to CA, CO, DC, FL, MI, MN, MO, NV, TX, and WA.

3-pack - QPR Pinot Noir Mini-Vertical - $88 - Shipping Included

Year in, year out, our Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir earns accolades not only as a delicious pinot, but also as a quality-to-price-ratio leader.
Try three great vintages of our QPR standout, now at an insane value. Normally $108 before shipping.

One bottle each of:
2011 Sonoma Coast…GOLD, 2014 SF Chron Wine Comp, PinotFile’s 1st Team All-American Value-Priced CA Pinot
2012 Sonoma Coast…SILVER, 2015 SF Chron Wine Comp, Pinot Report’s Top 12 Pinot Values of 2015
2013 Sonoma Coast…GOLD, 2016 SF Chron Wine Comp, PinotFile’s 2nd Team All-American Value-Priced CA Pinot

Click here for the QPR Mini-Vertical 3-pack.

3-pack - Gold-Medal 2013 Pinot Noir - $99 - Shipping Included

Throughout 2013, the driest calendar year ever recorded in California, we worked closely with our growers to produce extraordinary fruit. That plus our decisions at the winery paid off, and three 2013 Bailiwick Pinots won Gold Medals at this year’s SF Chronicle Wine Competition. Normally $124 before shipping.

One bottle each of:
2013 Sonoma Coast…Four vineyards in this blend, which may just be our best yet.
2013 Foray, Russian River Valley…Sourced from a jewel of a vineyard in the cool Green Valley sub-appellation.
2013 Silver Pines, Sonoma Mountain…Depth and breadth, from the volcanic soils at this elevated site.

Click here for the Gold Medal Pinot 3-pack.

4-pack - 2013 Cabernet Franc - $99 - Shipping Included

We make Bailiwick Cab Franc the way we like it - pure, aromatic, uncomplicated by new oak. Not a generic red, our 2013 Cab Franc shows violets, boysenberries, cherries, with hints of wet granite and cedar back notes. From the beautiful Alegría Vineyard just outside Healdsburg. Normally $112 before shipping.

Four bottles of:
2013 Cabernet Franc, RRV, Alegría Vineyard…Minerality like the 2010, fruit like the 2012.

Click here for the Cab Franc 4-pack.

6-pack - SVD Pinot Noir Sampler - $222 - Shipping Included

If you’re not familiar with our balanced, terroir-driven style of Pinot Noir, then Berserkers…here’s your instant tasting party! This sampler contains all of our 2012 and 2013 single vineyard designate Pinot Noirs, each with distinctive personalities. Normally $264 before shipping.

One bottle each of:
2012 Londer, Anderson Valley…“Deeply perfumed…impeccable balance” - 94pts PinotFile
2012 Sangiacomo, Sonoma Coast…“Big and structured…great complexity, textbook from the Sangiacomo Vineyard” - 93pts PinotReport.
2012 Silver Pines, Sonoma Mountain…“Black cherry is the aromatic and flavor theme…” - 93pts PinotFile
2013 Foray, Russian River Valley…GOLD, 2016 SF Chronicle Wine Competition
2013 Michaud, Chalone…“Pleasing aromas…vigorous finish…special wine” - 90pts PinotFile
2013 Silver Pines, Sonoma Mountain…GOLD, 2016 SF Chronicle Wine Competition

Click here for the SVD Pinot Sampler 6-pack.

6-pack - 2014 Vermentino - $99 - Shipping Included

This is the closest thing to a Sardinian Vermentino made here in the US, or so say our Italian buddies. Half the grapes hail from the Red Hills of Clear Lake, and half from the east side of Paso. It is citrusy, fruity, medium-bodied, and crisp, and we find it pairs pretty nicely with pesto sauce or shellfish. Normally $108 before shipping.

Six bottles of:
2014 Vermentino, California…Find out just how good this varietal can be here in the New World.

Click here for the Vermentino 6-pack.

Purchasing Details

State and local taxes apply. Shipments east may be subject to weather holds.
Offers valid for ground shipping within continental US only.
Please note we can only ship to the following states: CA, CO, DC, FL, MI, MN, MO, NV, TX, and WA.

Thanks Berserkers!

Bryan and Paul Vais / Bailiwick Wines

info@bailiwickwines.com
707-509-0259
21684 8th Street East, #470
Sonoma CA 95476

How is it that I’ve gotten wines shipped directly to me the previous two BDays? I’m not in any of the states on that short list.

Hey Paul. We don’t ship to NJ now because the fees required for the out-of-state winery direct shipping license, label registration, and other costs make it the most expensive state for a small winery to ship into, by a wide margin. Sorry for the bad news!

Not Maryland either?

Same story. Although registration for MD is less expensive, it’s still prohibitive for us.

Sorry to hear that, Bryan. I understand but I’m gonna miss your wine. [cry.gif]

[swearing.gif] I live in VA and bought last year and was looking forward to buying more of your wines this time.

Hi Sheila. We get your frustration. We’ll let you know when we’re able to ship to VA!

Bryan brought back the Cab Franc!! Great stuff!!

Todd, we’re looking out for you. Thanks for tremendous work you do to pull this off!

CT will work for me. Let me know if/when you can ship there.
Damn, I’m going to miss that CF. Down to two bottles.

Thanks for the orders, Berserkers! Let me know if you have any more questions about the Pinots in our offers today…happy to provide more details.

In for the cab franc.

Sorry you cannot ship to Ohio. Enjoyed our purchases last year…especially the cab franc. Will visit on our next road trip!!

Hey Audrey. Glad you enjoyed the cab franc from last year! Get in touch next time you’re headed to Sonoma.

Bryan,
Any chance you might ship to Massachusetts some day? We’re moving from CA to MA in a few weeks. Would love to be able to order.

Hey Dan! Wondering when that move was going to happen! We’ve had some other requests about MA so maybe sooner than later. Keep in touch and good luck with moving your cellar!

I was looking forward to ordering from you (Cab Franc!), but NM isn’t on your list. I know its probably a cost/benefit deal, and I’ll keep my eyes open in the future for y’all.