Enkidu Wine SVD + Verticals for Berserker Day 2016

Welcome to Berserker Day 2016! Enkidu Wine is once again proud to be a part of this great event and hopefully you’ll enjoy our special offers designed specifically for the Wine Berserker community for one of the greatest shopping days of the year.

The Offers -
For Berserker Day 2016, we’ve put together three different Vineyard Designate packages. Two are four-year verticals of Syrah and Petite Sirah respectively, and the third is a combination of Barbera and Zinfandel from the revered Bedrock Vineyard of Sonoma Valley. Each package will give you great exposure to our expansive lineup as well as showcase owner/winemaker Phil Staehle’s style, where balance is the ultimate goal. Limited quantities of each are available and you’ll receive a 10% discount on each 4-pack, as well as complimentary shipping on each one within the contiguous 48.*

Kick Ranch Syrah Vertical - only four remaining

2008 Kick Ranch Syrah
2009 Kick Ranch Syrah
2010 Kick Ranch Syrah
2011 Kick Ranch Syrah
Berserker Day Price - $149.40 (plus tax where applicable)

Diener Ranch Petite Sirah Vertical -SOLD OUT

2010 Diener Ranch Petite Sirah
2011 Diener Ranch Petite Sirah
2012 Diener Ranch Petite Sirah
2013 Diener Ranch Petite Sirah
Berserker Day Price - $149.40 (plus tax where applicable)

Bedrock Vineyard 4 Pack -SOLD OUT

2012 Bedrock Vineyard Zinfandel
2013 Bedrock Vineyard Zinfandel
2013 Bedrock Vineyard Barbera
2014 Bedrock Vineyard Barbera
Berserker Day Price - $131.40 (plus tax where applicable)

edit to update remaining quantities

To place your order, or if you have any questions, email Paul Luckin at
pmluckin (at) enkiduwines.com with your contact information and I will call you back to gather CC info, confirm shipping address, and arrange a preferred delivery time (will call options are also available). We appreciate your support and are thankful to be a part of this great community.

Drink Well!

(*Notes on shipping: NJ and TN residents, we can ship direct by using a 3rd Party Shipper, price is $5 flat-rate ground. AK and HI residents: contact us directly for Air Freight pricing.
We are not able to ship wine to these states: KY, MA, MD, MS, MT, NH, PA, SD, UT)

Check the Spoiler Tag below for more information about who we are and what we do:
FAQs

What is Enkidu Wine? Owner/Winemaker Phil Staehle founded Enkidu Wine in 2003. In that inaugural vintage, he made just 250 cases (all Petite Sirah). Over the last thirteen vintages, we’ve grown to a 4,000 case winery, with 15 SKUs produced annually.

What’s the deal with the name “Enkidu”? Enkidu is one of the main characters from the Epic of Gilgamesh. It’s a Sumerian legend written almost 4,500 years ago and chronicles the life of Gilgamesh (a warrior-king) and his pal Enkidu (man of nature, protector of animals and the land). The symbols on our label are the three-syllable cuneiform which spell out the name, Enk-i-du. Roughly translated, Enkidu means “man of good earth.”

What types of wine do you make? At this time, we’re making a wide selection of whites and reds ranging from Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Rhone White Blend, and Rose’, to Pinot Noir, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Grenache, GSM, Zinfandel, Barbera, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Rhone and Old Vine Field Blends. Many of those are less than 200 cases each.

Where do you get your grapes and make your wine? We source fruit from vineyards across the North Coast, including Sonoma Valley, Sonoma Coast, Russian River Valley, Moon Mountain District, Alexander Valley, Lake County and Mendocino County. Our production facility is in Sonoma on 8th Street East.
Where can I taste your wine? We have a tasting room at 520 Broadway in Sonoma where you can stop in daily between 12:00 and 6:00pm to sample the wine. We also offer customized, by-appointment tastings with our winemaker at the 8th Street production facility.
Do you have a wine club? Yep, we sure do. Club members receive a 20% discount on all new and current release wines, plus other benefits. Email Paul Luckin – pmluckin (at) enkiduwines.com - for more details.

Email sent for syrah vertical

Email sent - hope to obtain on of the Petite Sirah Verticals…

Hope to score PETS & Bedrock

Email sent for Petite vertical.

Yeah! Stoked to try those Bedrock wines. Email sent.

Good morning all and thank you for the orders! I’ll be in the winery around 10:00 am PST and will be contacting you directly.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul, I hope you don’t mind an off-topic question. I was talking to my wife last night about the Enkidu Viognier Late Harvest wines we bought about 8 months ago. We’re down to the last couple bottles and I didn’t notice any on your website. Do you plan to have another offering of the wine? We’d love to pick some up again. Thank you!

Hi Jonathan - We did such a small run of the '14 Late Harvest Viognier/Chardonnay, we allocated it to “tasting room and wine club only” status. If you’d like some more to restock your cellar, just shoot me an email/PM and I’ll take care of you.

[cheers.gif]

Paul

Email sent. Waiting on the call. Hope I get lucky.

It’s been a great morning so far! We’re down to just one of the PS Verticals left, and two of the Bedrock Vyd 4-Packs. If you’re on the fence, best to move sooner than later!

Cheers ~

Paul

email and pm sent. would love some of that bedrock vineyard

Thanks for the quick response! Can’t wait to taste. Cheers!

Done and done. and the Bedrock Vyd 4-Pack is now sold out.

Thank you!

I swept the board. Thanks Paul. My wife is going to love these wines.

You’re welcome Michael - enjoy!