OMG. I am completely screwed.

I have been gong through the early pre-offers. I assume it is prohibited to speak about specifics, but I am about to spent a lot of moola. There’s the six year syrah vertical, there’s the 8-10-12 cab vertical. There’s the food lots, of which I am focusing on at least two. There’s that weird guy I met at Falltacular. Come to think of it, two weird guys I met at Falltacular who have separate wineries.

I’m already $1,140 in…ugghh!!!

Nice! I’m about that after tomorrow - perhaps closer to $1300…

You’re gonna need a bigger pool table.

whatcha buy :toivo:

Holy smokes!

So far…

Ladd
Down-to-Earth Wines
Jean Edwards
Veleta EVOO

and tomorrow—

EMH
Liquid Farm
Cabot
Flannery’s House of Joy

and… ???

It’s the 27th…what time do they start posting the deals?

LOL!!!

funny and true at the same time. Hi Sherri…hope all is well with you, David and family!

Sojourn - a mixed case of Pinot’s (3 of each) – along with the 3 bonus bottles (15 total)
Jean Edwards - a TD and FG - 6 of the GIII’s and 3 of the Napa cabs…along with the bonus mystery bottle (10 total)

Julius’ statement was correct…

Noon your time Kirk.

Veleta EVOO
Sojourn
EMH
Lagier Meredith
That Larry guy with the interesting white blends
The guy from Humboldt County with the herbal flavor from nearby plots
And I’m from NY, so some of the NY strip steaks are a must.

Hmmm already past my budget before the main event…

What’s a budget? I am not familiar with that term.

Your telling me, I am in a “no wine buying mode” but that rule was broken with a early purchase yesterday and since it isn’t a no steak buying mode I already dropped a nearly 4 figure sum at flannery in the past 24 hours!

I got the Windy Oaks offer yesterday, so I was pre-screwed before the day even began. I guess that was the pilot hole for the gaping wound in my wallet.

I’ll bring the wines!! Nice job on the Flannery buy.

One of the most expensive wine purchasing days ever for me [truce.gif] and the days not even half done. Screwed I tell you screwed.

I love this. This is such a great opportunity to try “new to me” producers at deal prices and get some great values from old favorites. But it does add up. So far:

Keating (new to me!)(and 375s!)
Loring (unusual wines for them)
Match (sad to see them close, good deals and good wines)
EMH (new to me!)
Riverain (new to me!)
Chester’s Anvil (new to me!)