So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

Warm up your credit cards and come on it, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers. Apologize to your spouse ahead of time.
Locked
Message
Author
User avatar
Jeremy C
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 930
Joined: November 11th, 2013, 11:16 am
Location: El Paso

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#1 Post by Jeremy C » January 25th, 2015, 7:05 pm

As this will be my first BerserkerDay, I feel like a kid awaiting Santa. Can't wait!
Cuth.bert.son

User avatar
Anton D
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 29303
Joined: October 17th, 2013, 11:25 am
Location: Chico, CA

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#2 Post by Anton D » January 25th, 2015, 7:14 pm

Sojourn!

Or, if Myriad or Quivet are up to no good!
Anton Dotson

What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the fine red wine of Shiraz into urine?

User avatar
Jeremy C
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 930
Joined: November 11th, 2013, 11:16 am
Location: El Paso

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#3 Post by Jeremy C » January 25th, 2015, 7:30 pm

Right! I haven't made my Sojourn purchase yet so this will be a great time. I'm looking forward to finally trying out Liquid Farm, Black Cat (EMH), and Tercero.
Last edited by Jeremy C on January 25th, 2015, 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuth.bert.son

TGigante
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 128
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 3:11 pm
Location: BURGHen County, NJ

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#4 Post by TGigante » January 25th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Jeremy C wrote:As this will be my first BerserkerDay, I feel like a kid awaiting Santa. Can't wait!
Last year was my 1st year in. Jumped on Jean Edwards, Sojourn & Patty Green.

This year, Jean Edwards for sure and then try to keep to the budget on the rest.
Cheers,
Tony

User avatar
David H.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 435
Joined: January 11th, 2014, 1:06 pm
Location: South Florida

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#5 Post by David H. » January 25th, 2015, 7:59 pm

Liquid Farm, EMH, Sandler, and Graft if they participate again.
H @ y c º c k

User avatar
Rick.T
Posts: 2858
Joined: February 19th, 2013, 9:06 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#6 Post by Rick.T » January 25th, 2015, 8:58 pm

Flannery steaks, I hope they have the hangar steaks; just incredible. And, some Cabot Syrah. I'm sure there will be some other deals that can't be passed up.
T~@~n**d~y

User avatar
Craig G
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 14405
Joined: March 6th, 2011, 10:57 am
Location: Town of Cats

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#7 Post by Craig G » January 25th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Dujac.
“You need to look down to the bottom shelf where they keep the Fighting Cock” — Corey N.

C. Gle@son

Alex Motola
Posts: 84
Joined: October 29th, 2014, 8:08 am

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#8 Post by Alex Motola » January 25th, 2015, 9:11 pm

Jeremy C wrote: I'm looking forward to finally trying out Liquid Farm
You won't be disappointed.

Vamsi Kaipa
Posts: 520
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 4:06 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#9 Post by Vamsi Kaipa » January 25th, 2015, 9:16 pm

Liquid Farm
EMH
Sandler
Hoping for good deals on Champagne as well
ITB

User avatar
Jeremy C
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 930
Joined: November 11th, 2013, 11:16 am
Location: El Paso

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#10 Post by Jeremy C » January 25th, 2015, 9:17 pm

I just wish my cellar wasn't so domestic-heavy as it is. I need to be diversifying, not buying more Cali wine.
Cuth.bert.son

Mike Evans
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 2949
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#11 Post by Mike Evans » January 25th, 2015, 9:40 pm

Briceland and trying some other producers I didn't try last year. I just bought Sojourn, bought more 2009 and 2010 Kendric in addition to my BD purchase, and bought the 2012 EMH, so I'm actually a little nervous about finding more wines that I'll like and that will become regular buys for me.

Bdklein
Posts: 4421
Joined: November 10th, 2013, 1:16 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#12 Post by Bdklein » January 26th, 2015, 7:58 am

How do you know which BeserkerDay VI deal you are most anticipating if you don't know what will be offered and what will be the prices?
Bruce Klein

User avatar
Loren Sonkin
Posts: 3635
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 12:37 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#13 Post by Loren Sonkin » January 26th, 2015, 8:02 am

Cowan Cellars.
Lagier Meredith.
Keating.

Bruce - Since we are also offering our wines, I get to see what else is coming. There is a LOT of great deals.
With regards,

Loren Sonkin
Columnist at www.Intowine.com

User avatar
Jeremy C
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 930
Joined: November 11th, 2013, 11:16 am
Location: El Paso

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#14 Post by Jeremy C » January 26th, 2015, 8:04 am

Bdklein wrote:How do you know which BeserkerDay VI deal you are most anticipating if you don't know what will be offered and what will be the prices?
Good point. I was making the assumption that there were typical repeaters.
Cuth.bert.son

User avatar
ClarkstonMark
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1512
Joined: December 19th, 2009, 12:13 pm
Location: Detroit

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#15 Post by ClarkstonMark » January 26th, 2015, 8:04 am

Flannery and EMH
Mark Cronmiller
White Lake, MI

Ron Erickson
Posts: 4553
Joined: April 26th, 2010, 4:18 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#16 Post by Ron Erickson » January 26th, 2015, 8:12 am

The one that helps the smaller producers who participate here to pay their bills, turn a profit, and get their name out there.

Nate Simon
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 2308
Joined: September 17th, 2009, 8:41 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#17 Post by Nate Simon » January 26th, 2015, 9:37 am

Hard to say since we don't yet know who's going to be in the offering, but would jump on Campesino, Jemrose without thinking about it.

User avatar
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>
Posts: 38544
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 8:46 am
Location: San Clemente, CA

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#18 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 26th, 2015, 9:41 am

Ron Erickson wrote:The one that helps the smaller producers who participate here to pay their bills, turn a profit, and get their name out there.
Exactly!!! That's one of the greatest aspects of BerserkerDay, for sure, and is so true for so many producers.

I know of one producer, in particular, from last year whose BerserkerDay take was so good, they were able to pay for the glass to do bottling for the forthcoming vintage. Love hearing that.
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

User avatar
Paul Miller
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5631
Joined: April 28th, 2010, 2:56 pm
Location: Chicago

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#19 Post by Paul Miller » January 26th, 2015, 9:49 am

Sojourn and Tercero

User avatar
Emily Richer
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness
Posts: 299
Joined: August 10th, 2010, 8:32 am
Location: Napa Valley

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#20 Post by Emily Richer » January 26th, 2015, 10:57 am

Ron Erickson wrote:The one that helps the smaller producers who participate here to pay their bills, turn a profit, and get their name out there.
You get it! Much appreciated flirtysmile
Virage Napa Valley
Winemaker, Owner & Shipping Clerk

User avatar
Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4147
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 12:48 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#21 Post by Paul Jaouen » January 26th, 2015, 11:05 am

Same as last year and the year before that and the year before that......DRC
Best,
Paul Jaouen

User avatar
Taylor Broussard
Posts: 1248
Joined: January 10th, 2013, 10:28 am
Location: California

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#22 Post by Taylor Broussard » January 26th, 2015, 12:02 pm

Apparently Big Basin!

Santa Cruz Mountains is a new frontier for my palate. We recently tasted at the Windy Oaks tasting room and were impressed. Pinot Noir is seriously lacking in our cellar and it seems like an obvious region to explore. We'll no doubt be placing an order for the Windy Oaks offer as well tomorrow.

User avatar
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>
Posts: 38544
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 8:46 am
Location: San Clemente, CA

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#23 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 26th, 2015, 12:11 pm

Taylor Broussard wrote:Apparently Big Basin!

Santa Cruz Mountains is a new frontier for my palate. We recently tasted at the Windy Oaks tasting room and were impressed. Pinot Noir is seriously lacking in our cellar and it seems like an obvious region to explore. We'll no doubt be placing an order for the Windy Oaks offer as well tomorrow.
Ok, this made me laugh!!!
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

JesseC
Posts: 178
Joined: January 22nd, 2012, 1:12 pm
Location: Studio City, CA

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#24 Post by JesseC » January 26th, 2015, 12:52 pm

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
Ron Erickson wrote:The one that helps the smaller producers who participate here to pay their bills, turn a profit, and get their name out there.
Exactly!!! That's one of the greatest aspects of BerserkerDay, for sure, and is so true for so many producers.

I know of one producer, in particular, from last year whose BerserkerDay take was so good, they were able to pay for the glass to do bottling for the forthcoming vintage. Love hearing that.
That is definitely very cool! We can almost start thinking about the WB community as angel investors [welldone.gif]
Jesse_Collins

Andy K
Posts: 69
Joined: January 25th, 2015, 7:48 am

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#25 Post by Andy K » January 26th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Just pulled the trigger on Jean Edwards, and from what I've read that should be right up my alley. Also looking forward to Liquid Farm and EMH Black Cat, neither of which I've had before.

I cannot recommend Cowan Cellars strongly enough for those who have not tried them.

Regards,

Andy K
Regards,
Andy Kei!!or

M Nguyen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 27
Joined: January 27th, 2013, 10:26 am

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#26 Post by M Nguyen » January 26th, 2015, 9:54 pm

I'm just excited to try more wineries which I haven't previously (since I can't try them all at once due to monetary constraints). I'm all over the place but last year, I was able to try Sandler, Jemrose and Halcon. The previous year, I was introduced to Tercero and Cabot. This year I'm trying Jean Edwards and probably some Pinot (not sure which I should try though... so many options! help!). Love that BerserkerDay allows me to try new wineries at awesome prices.

Thanks Todd for organizing and all you Berserkers for your notes and recommendations as well!
Michael N

User avatar
Mark Y
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 7019
Joined: May 1st, 2009, 11:19 am
Location: Bellevue, WA

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#27 Post by Mark Y » January 26th, 2015, 9:59 pm

Paul Jaouen wrote:Same as last year and the year before that and the year before that......DRC
Can someone explain this 'joke'? i've seen it a couple of places.. don't get it..?
Y.e.

User avatar
David C
Posts: 81
Joined: January 27th, 2014, 11:12 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#28 Post by David C » January 27th, 2015, 1:51 am

Loren Sonkin wrote:Cowan Cellars.
Lagier Meredith.
Keating.

Bruce - Since we are also offering our wines, I get to see what else is coming. There is a LOT of great deals.
Looking forward to yours, Loren! Otherwise, Liquid Farm probably tops my list based on oft-repeated praise from my wine.woot peeps who indulged last BD.
©ollin aka ©hipGreen on CaseMates

F.Daner
Posts: 1870
Joined: June 7th, 2009, 4:48 am
Location: Tampa, Florida

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#29 Post by F.Daner » January 27th, 2015, 3:45 am

What is the format for the day and how the offers will come ?
Fred

User avatar
Bud Carey
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 5496
Joined: February 2nd, 2009, 8:29 am
Location: Philly Suburbs

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#30 Post by Bud Carey » January 27th, 2015, 4:11 am

Sandler
Cellars 33
Budman

User avatar
cjsavino
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4918
Joined: April 29th, 2010, 5:00 pm
Location: Cranford NJ

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#31 Post by cjsavino » January 27th, 2015, 4:45 am

image.jpg
Chris
Image

User avatar
Peter Hirsch
Posts: 2787
Joined: June 5th, 2009, 7:19 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#32 Post by Peter Hirsch » January 27th, 2015, 5:00 am

Was hoping for a Zalto sale...

User avatar
Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4147
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 12:48 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#33 Post by Paul Jaouen » January 27th, 2015, 5:05 am

Peter Hirsch wrote:Was hoping for a Zalto sale...
Now that would be a good one!
Best,
Paul Jaouen

User avatar
Chris Tuttle
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 537
Joined: June 8th, 2009, 2:02 pm
Location: Charlottesville, Va

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#34 Post by Chris Tuttle » January 27th, 2015, 5:07 am

M Nguyen wrote:I'm just excited to try more wineries which I haven't previously (since I can't try them all at once due to monetary constraints). I'm all over the place but last year, I was able to try Sandler, Jemrose and Halcon. The previous year, I was introduced to Tercero and Cabot. This year I'm trying Jean Edwards and probably some Pinot (not sure which I should try though... so many options! help!). Love that BerserkerDay allows me to try new wineries at awesome prices.

Thanks Todd for organizing and all you Berserkers for your notes and recommendations as well!
Try Ladd for amazing pinot!

User avatar
Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4147
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 12:48 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#35 Post by Paul Jaouen » January 27th, 2015, 5:11 am

Mark Y wrote:
Paul Jaouen wrote:Same as last year and the year before that and the year before that......DRC
Can someone explain this 'joke'? i've seen it a couple of places.. don't get it..?
There are few non-domestic wines offered at sale prices. Some of us keep hoping for deals on other wines. I've yet to spend a nickel on any Berserkerday. I assume though from the posts that there are some great deals on domestic wines so good for people who buy those.
Best,
Paul Jaouen

mike pobega
Posts: 10822
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 3:26 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#36 Post by mike pobega » January 27th, 2015, 6:18 am

Cheer up, Paul! Le Paulee and Burgundy week is just around the corner!

:)

User avatar
Paul Jaouen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 4147
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 12:48 pm

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#37 Post by Paul Jaouen » January 27th, 2015, 6:50 am

mike pobega wrote:Cheer up, Paul! Le Paulee and Burgundy week is just around the corner!

:)
[dance-clap.gif]
Best,
Paul Jaouen

User avatar
Mike Stoneking
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 1813
Joined: January 30th, 2009, 6:30 pm
Location: Ventura, CA

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#38 Post by Mike Stoneking » January 27th, 2015, 6:59 am

Chris Tuttle wrote:
M Nguyen wrote:I'm just excited to try more wineries which I haven't previously (since I can't try them all at once due to monetary constraints). I'm all over the place but last year, I was able to try Sandler, Jemrose and Halcon. The previous year, I was introduced to Tercero and Cabot. This year I'm trying Jean Edwards and probably some Pinot (not sure which I should try though... so many options! help!). Love that BerserkerDay allows me to try new wineries at awesome prices.

Thanks Todd for organizing and all you Berserkers for your notes and recommendations as well!
Try Ladd for amazing pinot!
+1 on this. Was able to get 9 bottles yesterday during the subscriber preview. flirtysmile
ITB..............Someone has to drink all this damn wine.
Viva Berserkers!!

Jeff Br@ziun@s
Posts: 140
Joined: November 2nd, 2013, 8:42 am
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#39 Post by Jeff Br@ziun@s » January 27th, 2015, 7:04 am

Mike Stoneking wrote:
Chris Tuttle wrote:
M Nguyen wrote:I'm just excited to try more wineries which I haven't previously (since I can't try them all at once due to monetary constraints). I'm all over the place but last year, I was able to try Sandler, Jemrose and Halcon. The previous year, I was introduced to Tercero and Cabot. This year I'm trying Jean Edwards and probably some Pinot (not sure which I should try though... so many options! help!). Love that BerserkerDay allows me to try new wineries at awesome prices.

Thanks Todd for organizing and all you Berserkers for your notes and recommendations as well!
Try Ladd for amazing pinot!
+1 on this. Was able to get 9 bottles yesterday during the subscriber preview. flirtysmile
6 bottles of Ladd pinot for me! Great juice with a little bit of age.
During the subscriber preview I also bought Bailiwick (elegant pinot, great summer sipping Vermentino), Loring (wow what a deal, although mostly not pinot), Longplay (new winery for me), and Briceland (his subscriber offer was appreciated). Also, sad news on Match Vineyards, but custom vertical...

For today I am waiting for Siduri, and I need to research a lot of the wineries today.
10 minutes folks!!!

Phil P.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 167
Joined: August 3rd, 2012, 7:14 am

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#40 Post by Phil P. » January 27th, 2015, 7:09 am

In the same boat as most, spent more yesterday than anticipated:
Jean Edwards, seven of hearts. For sure in today on Sandler and need to decide on one more new Pinot to try, Crawford or Ladd, or one of the many others..so tough.

Maybes but most likely today as well: black cat and Lagier Meredith. Still deciding.
Phil Portiera

Phil P.
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 167
Joined: August 3rd, 2012, 7:14 am

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#41 Post by Phil P. » January 27th, 2015, 7:12 am

Green means go, it's on!
Phil Portiera

User avatar
David C
Posts: 81
Joined: January 27th, 2014, 11:12 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#42 Post by David C » January 27th, 2015, 8:04 am

Paul Jaouen wrote:
Mark Y wrote:
Paul Jaouen wrote:Same as last year and the year before that and the year before that......DRC
Can someone explain this 'joke'? i've seen it a couple of places.. don't get it..?
There are few non-domestic wines offered at sale prices. Some of us keep hoping for deals on other wines. I've yet to spend a nickel on any Berserkerday. I assume though from the posts that there are some great deals on domestic wines so good for people who buy those.
Get thee to the Wine Library offer....
©ollin aka ©hipGreen on CaseMates

Adam G
Posts: 368
Joined: October 4th, 2013, 11:32 am
Location: Culver City, CA

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#43 Post by Adam G » January 27th, 2015, 8:08 am

chipgreen wrote:Looking forward to yours, Loren! Otherwise, Liquid Farm probably tops my list based on oft-repeated praise from my wine.woot peeps who indulged last BD.
Yes. Do it. If you haven't had some by the next time we see you we'll bring a bottle!
Too bad there's no icewine!
A. Gr0ssm@n

User avatar
Chuck Anderson
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 436
Joined: January 10th, 2011, 4:13 pm
Location: Boreum Hill, Brooklyn

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#44 Post by Chuck Anderson » January 27th, 2015, 9:36 am

Paul Jaouen wrote:There are few non-domestic wines offered at sale prices. Some of us keep hoping for deals on other wines. I've yet to spend a nickel on any Berserkerday.
Though they are a distinct minority, there assuredly are (or will be - I forget that not everyone donates to the board and gets the BD preview) old-world wines on offer. It'd be better for my budget and overtaxed storage if they were fewer and less compelling! [cheers.gif]

I'm also sorely tempted by an offering which is for neither wine nor food, nor, apparently, rolled out quite yet.

User avatar
Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>
Posts: 38544
Joined: January 27th, 2009, 8:46 am
Location: San Clemente, CA

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#45 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 27th, 2015, 9:37 am

Paul Jaouen wrote:
Mark Y wrote:
Paul Jaouen wrote:Same as last year and the year before that and the year before that......DRC
Can someone explain this 'joke'? i've seen it a couple of places.. don't get it..?
There are few non-domestic wines offered at sale prices. Some of us keep hoping for deals on other wines. I've yet to spend a nickel on any Berserkerday. I assume though from the posts that there are some great deals on domestic wines so good for people who buy those.
Not true, Paul - there are quite a lot of offers on non-domestic wines this BerserkerDay. Don't be such a grump!
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

M Nguyen
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 27
Joined: January 27th, 2013, 10:26 am

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#46 Post by M Nguyen » January 27th, 2015, 12:53 pm

Jeff Br@ziun@s wrote:
Mike Stoneking wrote:
Chris Tuttle wrote: Try Ladd for amazing pinot!
+1 on this. Was able to get 9 bottles yesterday during the subscriber preview. flirtysmile
6 bottles of Ladd pinot for me! Great juice with a little bit of age.
During the subscriber preview I also bought Bailiwick (elegant pinot, great summer sipping Vermentino), Loring (wow what a deal, although mostly not pinot), Longplay (new winery for me), and Briceland (his subscriber offer was appreciated). Also, sad news on Match Vineyards, but custom vertical...

For today I am waiting for Siduri, and I need to research a lot of the wineries today.
10 minutes folks!!!
Going with Ladd per all of your recs. Thanks!
Michael N

User avatar
Michael O'Brien
GCC Member
GCC Member
Posts: 853
Joined: August 21st, 2009, 8:27 am
Location: Plano, TX

So...Which BerserkerDay VI deal are you most anticipating?

#47 Post by Michael O'Brien » January 28th, 2015, 10:23 am

Craig G wrote:Dujac.
If Dujac was there, I missed it somehow. Would have loved to participate.
PlanoWino

Locked

Return to “BerserkerDay VI (January 27, 2015)”