Bailiwick Wines - 4 Offers - SHIPPING INCLUDED

Hi, Berserkers!! Happy BD VI!!

We’re back for our third year, this time with some deals on our new release Pinots, our Cab Francs, and our award-winning library wines.
And if you can’t make up your mind, then try a little of everything with our Ultimate Sampler!

Here’s your one chance this year to acquire our wines at 20% off, with SHIPPING INCLUDED.

3-pack of new release 2012 Bailiwick Pinot Noir - $75 w/ Shipping Included

Searching for balance? Released in November, these are the first of our 2012 Pinots. (Normally $94 without shipping)

One bottle each of:
2012 Borderline, Marin County (Kendric & Chileno Valley vineyard sources)
2012 Sonoma Coast
2012 Sangiacomo Vineyard, Sonoma Coast

Click here for the 3-pack.

4-pack of Bailiwick Cabernet Franc - $90 w/ Shipping Included

Pure Cab Franc from outside Healdsburg. Liven up that bistro you call a home. (Normally $112 without shipping)

Two bottles each of:
2012 Cabernet Franc - Alegría Vineyard, RRV
2010 Cabernet Franc - RRV (this is also 100% Alegría Vineyard, just not labeled as such)

Click here for the 4-pack.

6-pack of SF Chronicle GOLD winners - $110 w/ Shipping Included

SF Chronicle competition loved these wines. Now you can be the judge! (Normally $142 without shipping)

Two bottles each of:
2012 Vermentino - California (our blend from Lake County and Paso Robles fruit)
2011 Pinot Noir - Borderline, Marin County
2011 Pinot Noir - Sonoma Coast

Click here for the 6-pack.

Bailiwick’s Ultimate Sampler - $270 w/ Shipping Included

Can’t decide or want it all?
Dive in deep with this full case spotlighting our new releases and library favorites. (Normally $332 without shipping)

2010 Pinot Noir - Borderline, Marin County
2011 Pinot Noir - Borderline, Marin County
2012 Pinot Noir - Borderline, Marin County
2011 Pinot Noir - Londer Vineyard, Anderson Valley
2011 Pinot Noir - Silver Pines Vineyard, Sonoma Mountain
2011 Pinot Noir - Michaud Vineyard, Chalone
2012 Pinot Noir - Sangiacomo Vineyard, Sonoma Coast
2010 Cabernet Franc - RRV (100% Alegría)
2012 Cabernet Franc - Alegría Vineyard, RRV
2012 Vermentino - California (2 bottles)
2013 Rosé of Pinot Noir - Pinorosa, Sonoma County

Click here for the Ultimate Sampler.

Shipments east may be subject to weather holds. State and local taxes apply. Offers valid for shipping within continental US only.

Thanks for your support!

Bryan and Paul Vais / Bailiwick Wines
http://www.bailiwickwines.com

info@bailiwickwines.com
707-509-0259
21684 8th Street East, #470
Sonoma CA 95476

You had me at Cabernet Franc! Order in!

Todd, I put that offer in this year with you in mind. [cheers.gif] Now let’s see if others find it!

Order in!
I went for the new release pinot as I’m still sitting on the cab franc from last BD!

You didn’t try any? Would love some Berserkers notes on them…

Not yet!
As this day approached I realized that I had only tried about 1/4 of the wines I purchased from the last BD.
However, the Bailiwick Vermentino was so good that I bought a 1/2 case a few months later for summer quaffing, and the pinot was good enough to warrant a rebuy. I did post my notes on CT.
5 orders in process already – turns out most of my favorites are WB Businesses!

In for a three pack. Tried these wines at Pinot On The River in October and really enjoyed them.

Subscribers… Thanks for all the orders coming in!

I nabbed the Cab Franc pack immediately yesterday

Two of the Cab Franc 4-pack for me. Delicious!

Is 13 Vermentino ready to ship? If I add it to my order will it come with BD pack?

Hey Kyle. I PM’d you. thanks!

In for a PN 3 pack! Can’t wait to try them!

I bought the CF and vermentino last year and was thoroughly impressed. Re-upped again this year! We opened a bottle of the 2011 vermentino tonight with grilled salmon and it is delicious. Crisp acidity, lemons, lime, lemongrass, chervil, tarragon and oyster shell. And you can’t beat the price. Plus, the packaging is gorgeous. The glass and label are what I’d expect a wine 4-5x the price to have (sometimes it’s the little things that count).

Had the 2010 CF a few weeks ago, too. Loads of red fruit, but a dose of green pepper that let’s you know its franc. Tasted with a winemaker that makes and loves franc (but doesn’t enjoy pyrazines) and it was spot in for her. Though another winery owner was put off by the greenness. I thought it was very smooth and a lovely franc.

Buy with confidence! flirtysmile

JEEZ!!! My order shipped already!! Nice work, Paul and Bryan! Show-offs! :wink:

Got a 6 pack, excited to give it a try! Paul was lightning quick on email responses, which was also appreciated.

Todd, you deserve awesome service for putting this awesome Berserker Day together. Thanks for pulling it off again this year! [thankyou.gif]

Kyle, thanks for the shout out! [dance-clap.gif] We’re vermentino evangelists and glad to hear you appreciate it, along with our CF, which we agree is drinking nicely right now.

Robert and Sheila, thanks for the first time orders…let us know what you think! [cheers.gif]

Guess what I got this morning?

Bailiwick shipment! WOW you guys are fast!!! WOOT!