Gabriel-Glas, the "One for All" Wine Glass -- Changing the Way We Drink Wine

Warm up your credit cards and come on it, as here is where you will find all the BerserkerDay offers. Apologize to your spouse ahead of time.
Tempe Reichardt
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#1 Post by Tempe Reichardt » January 23rd, 2015, 3:17 pm

GET 25% DISCOUNT on Gabriel-Glas

Gabriel-Glas is the “One for All” wine glass that is CHANGING THE WAY WE DRINK WINE. It is a “universal” lead-free crystal wine glass of unsurpassed quality. Gabriel-Glas is elegantly shaped with a broader base at the bottom of the bowl of the glass, allowing for more surface- to-air contact, and with a conical shape at the top which is intended to “drive” the bouquet of the wine in the glass.

The “One for All” Gabriel-Glas is made in two qualities, both of lead-free crystal and dishwasher safe:

The Gabriel-Glas “StandArt” glass is machine molded and is wonderfully balanced, durable yet elegant, space saving, economical.

Shaped almost exactly like the molded glass, the Gabriel-Glas “Gold Edition” mouth-blown version is painstakingly blown by master craftsmen. The “lighter than air” Gold Edition glass offers the most discerning wine lovers a sensational wine drinking experience.

Gabriel-Glas also offers a stunning range of lead-free crystal carafes, decanters and bar glasses.

Get a 25% discount at http://www.winegls.com with the coupon code: berserker

Tempe Reichardt
Gabriel-Glas North America, LLC
888-220-3464
Gabriel-Glas

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#2 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 27th, 2015, 10:58 am

I sought Tempe out, because I LOVE the Gold Edition glass - so light, and I use it about 75% of the time, lately. Beautiful stuff. I'm going to see if I can get the carafe, if the discount works...
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

Chris C.

#3 Post by Chris C. » January 27th, 2015, 11:07 am

These are the real deal. I've been using these since 2013 and absolutely love them. Comparable to Zalto IMO.
Ch0y

CJ Beazley
GCC Member
GCC Member

#4 Post by CJ Beazley » January 27th, 2015, 11:08 am

I can't get the coupon code to work.
It's C(raig)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#5 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 27th, 2015, 11:08 am

CJ Beazley wrote:I can't get the coupon code to work.
Worked for me, and I got the decanter!!! (Jen's Valentines Day Present, if it shows up in time) flirtysmile
Apparently I'm lazy, have a narrow agenda, and offer little in the way of content and substance (RMP) (and have a "penchant for gossip" -KBI)

RickieM

#6 Post by RickieM » January 27th, 2015, 11:09 am

Is there a big difference between the Gold and StandArt editions? Is it mainly the weight, or do the shapes differ? Worth the extra $$ for the Gold?
Rickie Miy@ke

CJ Beazley
GCC Member
GCC Member

#7 Post by CJ Beazley » January 27th, 2015, 11:10 am

Did you use valentine or berserker?
It's C(raig)

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#8 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 27th, 2015, 11:11 am

RickieM wrote:Is there a big difference between the Gold and StandArt editions? Is it mainly the weight, or do the shapes differ? Worth the extra $$ for the Gold?
ABSOLUTELY get the Gold - I have one of each, and always, always 'go for the Gold'. It's so light and elegant.

RickieM

#9 Post by RickieM » January 27th, 2015, 11:17 am

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
RickieM wrote:Is there a big difference between the Gold and StandArt editions? Is it mainly the weight, or do the shapes differ? Worth the extra $$ for the Gold?
ABSOLUTELY get the Gold - I have one of each, and always, always 'go for the Gold'. It's so light and elegant.
Thanks for the advice! They sure charge a lot for shipping. I assume they must pack them very very well to prevent any breakage.
Rickie Miy@ke

SteveBrown
GCC Member
GCC Member

#10 Post by SteveBrown » January 27th, 2015, 11:23 am

Oh jeez, glassware now? You're killing me Todd...
We were high, we were sherpa high - TTH

Tempe Reichardt
BerserkerBusiness
BerserkerBusiness

#11 Post by Tempe Reichardt » January 27th, 2015, 11:47 am

The code is: berserkers
The website has been bombarded. Please try again if I didn't work for you. Or call us at 415-286-0522 and we'll process the order manually. Sorry for inconvenience!
Tempe Reichardt
Gabriel-Glas North America, LLC
888-220-3464
Gabriel-Glas

Phil P.
GCC Member
GCC Member

#12 Post by Phil P. » January 27th, 2015, 12:24 pm

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
CJ Beazley wrote:I can't get the coupon code to work.
Worked for me, and I got the decanter!!! (Jen's Valentines Day Present, if it shows up in time) flirtysmile
Todd, you will love the decanter. Iit really is a beautiful piece. I brought one back from our trip to bordeaux from a small wine shop in st Julien, kicking myself for not buying the stems. It will take some practice pouring from the decanter before you get it right!
Phil Portiera

KMibb

#13 Post by KMibb » January 27th, 2015, 1:05 pm

I just want to point out that if you're grabbing one of the 2-Packs of either the StandArt or Gold Edition, you can use the code "Valentine" and it gives you 10% off + free shipping, which comes out lower than the "Berserker" code. It's only good for the 2-packs.

This was sent out from Gabriel-Glas this morning as well, so I assume it's not a conflict of interest.

Todd F r e n c h
Site Admin
<dfn>Site Admin</dfn>

#14 Post by Todd F r e n c h » January 27th, 2015, 1:06 pm

KMibb wrote:I just want to point out that if you're grabbing one of the 2-Packs of either the StandArt or Gold Edition, you can use the code "Valentine" and it gives you 10% off + free shipping, which comes out lower than the "Berserker" code. It's only good for the 2-packs.

This was sent out from Gabriel-Glas this morning as well, so I assume it's not a conflict of interest.
Good tip...

KMibb

#15 Post by KMibb » January 27th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Todd F r e n c h wrote:
I had one of each, and then I smashed the Gold into a countertop. I like the StandArt but also despise using it because it reminds me of better times (and glassware.)

RickieM

#16 Post by RickieM » January 27th, 2015, 3:02 pm

Thanks everyone. I ended up ordering one of the Gold stems. For the difference in price with the StandArt, I figured if I didn't get the Gold I'd always be wondering how much better it was. So the difference was a small price to pay for peace of mind. I figure it's like the difference between a Riedel machine made stem versus one of their Sommelier stems - the latter is so much more elegant. I just have to stay away from countertops...
Rickie Miy@ke

Return to “BerserkerDay VI (January 27, 2015)”