Wines with Altitude - Estate grown by Canyon Wind in Colorado! Shipping Included!

Get a smoking three pack of the full altitude series!

This $38.85 three pack includes:

2014 Rosé,
2014 White (49% Chardonnay, 28% Sauvignon Blanc, 23% Pinot Grigio),
2013 Red (74% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Merlot, and 12% Petit Verdot)

All estate grown in Western Colorado! Why 47-Ten you may ask? That is the elevation of our vineyard.

Click https://www.canyonwindcellars.com/product/Altitude-Series

Bonus! Use code: BERDAY15 for 100% shipping discount on your entire order!

About Canyon Wind:
Planted in 1991, Canyon Wind Cellars is a family-owned, estate winery named for the mountain breezes and canyon winds that nurture the fruit on our high altitude vineyard. We take pride in each and every one of our wines. Whether through focused effort, time, and hard work, or a result of years of controlled aging like our library selections, with styles from traditional and timeless to exciting and inventive—you can be sure that you will experience a wine that you won’t soon forget.

Colorado wine!

Grabbed one of these for some “homework” in preparation for our Colorado trip in August. #berserkerfest

Thanks Mike!

Hi Jay - the shipping code doesn’t seem to be working on my order to ship to NY? I’m getting an “offer not applicable” message.

Purchased! I look forward to checking these out.

Mike, I just ran through the test address in NY and had no issues - Can you E-mail me jay@canyonwindcellars.com and we can get you sorted out.

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks Daniel!

Nice!!! If we’re ever at an event together, bring one!