Dilecta Wine Sampler! BUY NOW

BeserkerDay Only!
For the FIRST 15 Orders

What you get for $99 shipped to your door:

Unreleased 750ml 2012 Vintage Dilecta

(1) 2012 Unothrodox (GSM) Caliza Vineyards

(1) 2012 The Tiller (Grenche/Syrah) Caliza Vineyards

(1) 2011 Unorthodox (Syrah) Caliza & Alta Colina Vineyards
Please email Orion@dilectawines.com to secure your order and I will contact you to gather your info.

Orion Stang, winemaker and owner of Dilecta Wines, began his career working under the guidance of Eric Jensen at Booker Vineyards, Paso Robles, CA in 2007. Orion quickly achieved the position of Assistant Winemaker, and Assistant Vineyard Manager, and at the completion of their 2011 vintage, he decided to leave Booker to start his own label. In the Fall of 2011, Orion established Dilecta Wines, and sharing space at Herman Story Winery, he prodcued his own first vintage. 2012 brought the advantage of working with Scott Hawley, of Torrin Wines. While working with Scott, an opportunity to be a part of a new project, Law Estate Wines developed, of which Orion Stang is currently involved.

Thank you for this opportunity!
Orion Stang
http://www.dilectawines.com

Just want to say that you guys will be happy with this purchase. I met Orion a few years ago at the Garagista Festival in Paso Robles and had his wines there. I’ve been a fan ever since.

I pulled the trigger - hope I made the first 15. Love small Paso Rhone blends - my favorite style these days.

Would you consider anything for the rest of us?

Offer wasn’t sold out - apparently just a note that the first vintage of this sold out in 10 minutes. I just got my 3 pack.

I sent my email.