Chester's Anvil 4-Bottle BerserkerPak

Chester’s Anvil 4-bottle sampler for $100 – a 33% discount!

A BerserkerDay regular – our 5th time!

Chester’s Anvil wines are a collaboration among friends and neighbors — Aaron and Claire Pott of Pott Wine and Steve Lagier and Carole Meredith of Lagier Meredith Vineyard. Forged from long friendship and challenging Mount Veeder surroundings, Chester’s Anvil is the result of fiery discussions over dinner, fueled by countless bottles of shared wine. We created Chester’s Anvil as an excuse to work together and to be able to offer wines beyond our usual purview. Complex and balanced wines, unpretentious and easy to drink. Wines of pleasure that aren’t afraid to show you where they come from.

There is never much of any one Chester’s Anvil wine and they are always superb. This offer brings you 1 bottle each of 4 current releases.

• 2012 Gretna Green, Napa Valley (Roussanne with just a splash of Viognier)
    2012 Hattori Hanzo, Napa Valley (blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Cabernet franc, Zinfandel and Syrah)
    2012 Malbec, Mount Veeder, Napa Valley (from a vineyard just south of Lagier Meredith)
    2012 Zinfandel, Atlas Peak, Napa Valley (from the Marvelous Mead Ranch)

Regular retail price for these 4 wines is $150, so the BerserkerDay price of $100 represents a 33% discount.

Shipping is not included in this bargain price, but to give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $23 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $16 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits.

To order, click on the link below

Chester’s Anvil BerserkerPak $100

http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: CABPYOWZA

Not available for purchase??

Yeah, has this sold out? (If so, perhaps change subject line to indicate that?)

Ditto

+1

working now

Sorry, I was so busy with the Lagier Meredith offer that I forgot to activate the Chester’s offer. It’s active now so click away.

It’s available now.

Order in!

Can shipping be bundled with the LM package?

Please remember to enter the CODE when you order. Otherwise you will be charged full price.

In.

We don’t yet have our Massachusetts shipping permit but we will be getting one. So if you’re in MA, go ahead and order but enter a Connecticut zip code so that your order will go through and you will be charged the correct shipping rate.

Same with PA, but enter a NJ zip code.

We’ll work it all out later.

I went in for this offer and the Lagier-Meredith in the same order, entered both codes, but it looks like the Chester’s Anvil code wasn’t applied to my order. Looks like you need to do these as separate orders. Any help for me Carole?

The perils of ordering wine before that first cup of coffee…

Hi Carole,
I just ordered both deals (Lagier Meredith and Chester’s) in one order. I couldn’t get the site to accept both codes, so my order doesn’t reflect the adjusted price on Chester’s. I went ahead and completed the order. Am betting you can set it right before my ccrd is billed? Thanks!!

Yes, I’ll fix it for you Chad.

The system is set up so that only one discount can be applied per order, but I can override if needed.

It would be better if you would place each order separately, then we can work out the shipping later.

Rookie mistake! [cheers.gif] [head-bang.gif]

Don’t forget me Carole! flirtysmile

Yes, orders for the Lagier Meredith and Chester’s Anvil offers can be shipped together. But please place separate orders for each offer or you will not receive both discounts.

We’ll work out the shipping details later and adjust charges if warranted.

In for a 4 pack. Can’t not try an offer that includes a wine named Hattori Hanzo.