Kendric Vineyards -- Free Shipping & Discounts

Pulled some '08 pinot out of the library so that I’d have something to offer alongside the '10. The '08 is my most delicate/pretty vintage. The '10 has a bit more structure and energy. Both from my hillside vineyard in beautiful Marin. Try all 2!
Here’s the deal. Free shipping on any 6 or more plus 15% off any 6 ($30.60/bottle) or 25% off any 12 ($27.00/bottle). Badass, right? Back the truck up here https://www.wineweb.com/scripts/secure/order.cfm/kendric and enter promo code six-pack or case at checkout. This offer is good through the end of the month or until I just get too dang rich.

Posted this a bit early as I need a potty break! I also need more money!!!

This juice is soooooo good, I find myself always reaching for another bottle,haven’t tried the 08 so I can’t wait to get my hands on some.

If you like pinot be sure to pick this up!

I’m finding myself wanting to reach for some wine right about now! Will help me cope with the credit card bills…

Great wines. Great winemaker.

[cheers.gif]

+1

Had the 2010 a few weeks back at Pinot Days NYC. It’s pretty distinct and quite good! Nice people too!

+another

The best e-newsletters too!

Just ordered a few of each!!!

btw … fwiw …

IN

[cheers.gif]

So far, I’m enjoying the blizzard – orders weighted heavily toward the snowed-in part of the country. Idle hands are the devil’s … something or other.

Thanks for this offer Stewart. Great wine.

The only good thing about today is that I’m off while my much better half had to work … :slight_smile: